Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Arsenal Bulgarian SLR AK rifles available.

Discussion in 'RRC Firearms' started by RRC Firearms, Jan 5, 2013.

1. RRC Firearms

RRC Firearms Gaston, OR Family owned and operated...

We received a nice shipment of Arsenal Bulgarian made SLR107 & SLR106 rifles and they are now available to order on our site, we are working on getting pictures up on them but they are selling faster than we can get them updated.

You can find them here: Bulgarian SLR Series

Here is a picture of the SLR107-61 in-stock at this time.

SLR107-61-1_zps9a2d35d3.jpg

2. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

I was looking at these today. What type of muzzle device is that? It appears that the barrel itself extends far in front of the FSB and is not an extension. Is that fat piece in front of the FSB threaded for a fake can?

Also, are the SLR Bulgarian rifles equipped with Bulgarian recievers? I know the SGLs are Saiga receivers, but what are these?

Keith

3. RRC Firearms

They are designed for people whole are looking to do a SBR setup, the end piece actually covers the 24mm threads, they do sell long muzzle breaks that go over the long barrel and thread on. Not sure why Arsenal choice to not install a muzzle brake on the rifle before selling them.

Yes they are Bulgarian Receivers and hammer forged barrels.

Thanks,

Rich

4. trainsktg

Thanks for the info.

It looks like you responded before my 'edit' . That was quick! Could you comment on my first post's revised questions too?

Earlier I sent a request about notifying me when you get a folding SGL21 in, I may add one of the Bulgarian rifles to the list too.

All the best.

Keith

5. RRC Firearms

Yeah just sitting at my computer catching up.

So its not so much for a fake can but for installing a muzzle brake on, if you leave it as is with the longer barrel you can use one of the longer muzzle brakes (see picture) if you get the SBR tax stamp you can have the the longer barrel cut down and go with any muzzle break that you want in that thread pattern. Hopefully this answers your question.

100-0003_img_sm.jpg

6. trainsktg

It does, thank you. I think I saw a similar model with the pictured break on it already, for those who wouldn't be going the SBR route.

Keith

7. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

Do you have these long muzzle breaks in stock?

8. RRC Firearms

I do not they are sold out from the vendor I use.

Thanks,

Rich

9. RRC Firearms

We received a number of Bulgarian rifles today in 5.56x45 and in 7.62x39. Check out the SLR106-61 and SLR107-63 available for order now on our site. Bulgarian SLR Series

Thanks,

Rich