JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Almighty Arsenal SLR101, this one isn't the new ones there spitting out, low low serial number. Look these up and read on them, rediculous. WASR is GONE

Shes sporting a complete ACE folder setup, along with factory stock, trijicon front sight, krebs peep rear. A mako grip,Ultimak rail that co-witness to aimpoint micro/primary arms/Bushnell. Also included is a Midwest industries scope.mount but you would have to change the side it folds to use.
Never thought I would sell her but I'm a Beretta guy and the ARX100 is avalible cheappp
Alot of cash tied up in this warhorse.

I would take 1500 doogaloos....and I'll include a bunch of mags.I pay the transfer fees.

If your like me and trick out your rifles this is like getting a Milled AK for like 750-800. Mods are not cheap. I have ammo avalible to negotiate as well. A thousand surplus ammo and about 1000 brass rounds.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, and I can email detailed pictures. Some reason I can't upload to photo bucket from my phone anymore wtf... She is not abused and shot very little (thanks tricounty) Actually thanks to all the swinging DKs that clog up practical rifle and cry about scratching the house payment

20140710_185244.jpg

Last Edited:
Bumping..... Maybe a Beretta APX or M9 in 22 lr would get me lubed up. Jimp on this, I'm talking to a fee guys about STUFF. Cash is king but lowballs get owned so chill. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.