Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Arsenal AK and WASR10 warlord package

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by SVT-ROY, Jul 10, 2014.

1. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

First is the Almighty Arsenal SLR101 this one isn't the new ones there spitting out, low low serial number. Look these up and read on them, rediculous.

Shes sporting a complete ACE folder setup, along with factory stock, trijicon front sight, krebs peep rear. A mako grip,Ultimak rail that co-witness to aimpoint micro/primary arms/Bushnell. Never thought I would sell her but I'm a Beretta guy and the ARX100 is avalible
    Alot of cash tied up in this warhorse.

I would take 1300 doogaloos.

If your like me and trick out your rifles this is like getting a Milled AK for like 750-800. Mods are not cheap. I have tons of mags and ammo avalible to negotiate as well. A few thousands surplus ammo and about 1000 brass case factory goodz.

The second is a basic wasr10 with Arsenal folder, arsenal hand guard (extra )with heat sheild, us palm grip, new night sights(3 dot), UTG rail (us made good for wasr10). Has an amazing trigger job, hate to say it but it may be in par with the SLR101

Alot spent on this suposed budget AK.

I can do 750 on her, and that hurts my wallet and soul.

Crap ton of mags and ammo avalible as well. Come in at my asking and ill throw some ammo and mags...☺ Also have a midwest industries side rail mount, locks up solid!
    By both and get an even better deal.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, and I can email detailed pictures. These are not abused and shot very little (thanks tricounty) Actually thanks to all the swinging DKs that clog up practical rifle and cry about scratching there house payment

20140710_185244.jpg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    cooper, optrixs, im566 and 1 other person like this.
  2. SVT-ROY

Jackie Brown AK47 scene.wmv:
    :)I'll toss in a 1000 round case of ammo and 15 mags for 2 thousand even. Ugg that hurts. There is over 3 racks into these GEMS, but I'm blinded by the ARX.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    Thor88 likes this.
  3. Thor88

Thor88 Medford, OR Member

I'm blinded by the SIG 556xi Russian or I would be all over this.

Bump for a great deal

4. SVT-ROY

Thanks Thor, oh Armslist has your XI Russian for 1050!!!! Troutdale.

your welcome☺

5. SVT-ROY

700 on the wasr with a few mags, otherwise I'll keep her for a truck gun☺ 1200 on the Arsenal with a few few mags. Get her before she's not for sale anymore, I'm about to buy the ARX outright if I must.

6. Grady White

Grady White Beaverton New Member

Interested in both with ammo and mags. I have cash.