JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one of the original sam-7s 2004 vintage and I would like to know what is the best side rail mount to use for the gun? Should I use the traditional lever style mount or the three screw type? I am favoring the three screw type that veriforce tactical has-it looks sharp! Anybody? Thanxs

deffinatly go with the screw type. My experience says that they work fantastic. as for the one you go with that is personal pref for looks and mounting hight. I think mine is a guntech and it mounts low so your scope isn't way up there like some side mounts make it.

With the quick-release type you can remove the scope to use iron sights,and then reattach it in seconds,and you'll keep zero.That's all I've ever used,and I like the fact that's what the Russian military uses also...I haven't had any personal experience with the 3 screw type,but it looks like it'd be a hassle to remove and replace...Just my .02...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top