JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Some pretty tricked out ARs seen being used by some Ukrainian forces recently. Lots of US (or clone) parts on these rifles.

1646604235759.png

I did a bit of research, and it looks like the Ukrainians produced their own AR pattern rifles (the "UAR 15") a while back for issue to their special forces. From this picture of the receiver markings I think the rifles in the above videos may be these:

1646606232934.png

Interesting that the receiver markings on the rifle in post #6 is in English.
I mean I know English is spoken widely around the world...but if the rifle was for domestic use ( Ukraine usage )...
One would think that the markings would be Ukrainian....:s0076:
Andy

I mean I know English is spoken widely around the world...but if the rifle was for domestic use ( Ukraine usage )...
Andy
The only reason I can think of for this is that maybe the company producing them intended to start exporting them at some point, in which case English would be a better option for the markings.

The only reason I can think of for this is that maybe the company producing them intended to start exporting them at some point, in which case English would be a better option for the markings.
I was thinking something along those lines as well.
Also was thinking that it was interesting that a former Warsaw Pact country was making AR15 / M16 rifles....
'Course AK47 copies are made here in the US....:D
Andy

Not too surprising, really... for AR copies to be produced in Ukraine, or anywhere else for that matter. The AR is {cough, choke, gag} probably superior to the AK in many respects. Still I wonder what the supply situation is, of
ammo, parts, add-ons like scope, lights, and lasers, etc. I also wonder if Ukraine has the AK-74 or is still issuing the AKm...

A bunch of cheezy parts is what it looks like to me. Fake Radian Raptor, Fake MBUS Pros, (I bet everything "Magpul" is fake including the stock and ASAP), the castle nut is without staking notches and I bet that is not a real T-2.
I am guessing if he manages to kill any Russians they won't be concerned with brand issues.

A few more interesting weapons being fielded in Ukraine by the foreign volunteers legion:

1647449004064.png

1647448983762.png

Looks like a bunch of FN FNC rifles and on the right edge of the bottom image there appears to be the muzzle of an M14 just visible.

I am guessing if he manages to kill any Russians they won't be concerned with brand issues.
Until his get popped in the eye when his RE auto disassembles. Or the cheap roll pin in that Raptor knock-off snaps and he punched himself in the face. Hobby lobby LARPing with garbage is one thing, going into combat with junk is a different deal, but hopefully they are not the cheap Chinese stuff.

Andy
Actually, Engrish is the second language of most of the Ukraine( Not Russian) mostly because an awful lot of American business's are doing deals there, plus, their desire to join the west! You see it more in the large cities like Kiyv, Odessa, Kharkov, Liviv, Ect, but you will also find in in the smaller cities and towns, to the point that ever major roads are marked in both Ukraine and Engrish!

Another thing to remember, both Ship traffic and Aviation coms are done in Engrish as the world standard, and it kinda makes sense!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top