JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love my larue/harris combo

<broken link removed>

pa230950a.jpg

money was an issue, I am running a harris on my 308 and I love it. I have the 9-13" version, and its a bit tall for bench shooting, but works perfect for prone shooting which I intended it for.

Anybody know when the Bobro's might be available again? They have been out of stock for like a year now and I'd really like to give one a try - see how it compares to the Harris.

I have not seen any new lately. Might want to check out gg&g's selection as they look very similar to the bobro. GL.

Bobro is different, though it does have some similarities on the legs. Possibly Bobro makes a version for them?
Rather have Bobro with their own qd mount.

Bobro is different, though it does have some similarities on the legs. Possibly Bobro makes a version for them?
Rather have Bobro with their own qd mount.

My Bobro is exactly the same as the one in the link above but mine is an older version (they might have sold surplus to GG&G to re-brand). I too like the Bobro QD system (I have the Trijicon re-branded Bobro mount for ACOG that rocks).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top