JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True that. But! Since nobody has mentioned turmeric I will throw that out. It is spendy when bought from the store but cheap when bought in bulk and you roll your own.

Zyflammend has Tumeric but an extra capsule a day can be good. We ALL need anti inflammatory herbals and the two joint builders are essential suppliments. You WILL feel the difference, and they are harmless

I understand completely. My son has had arthritis since he was 3. I've lost track of the countless times we've had well-meaning people suggest things that have worked for them. It got frustrating to repeatedly explain why that wouldn't work for the extreme type of arthritis that he has. As irritating as it got, I learned that it was always well-intentioned and I should take it as such. He's been on Humira for over 10 years now, and it's been the only thing that has allowed him a normal childhood.

One positive thing about all the unsolicited advice has been that I've tried some things for my own minor arthritic issues. The supplements have helped, but I think that the biggest help has been plain old water. I don't seem to have a strong instinct to stay hydrated. When I remember to force myself to drink plenty of water throughout the day, the difference is amazing. :)

I don't have anything to add regarding charging handles though. Sorry :)

Hydrate or die, For pain killer nothing is as safe as Naproxim Sodium and good old whiskey. Hydrate. OH, and DHEA is the precursor to Testosterone, I have taken it for 27 years and it kicks butt. Start out with low levels and work your way up, you WILL feel it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top