JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
yello, ya'll, I've started to do this a couple of times but get distracted & don't complete the intro & when I get back to it, itz gone. So to be brief.
A friend told me about this site about a year ago. I mentioned to him about a specific item I was open to the idea to add to a growing collection.
I contacted the seller, arranged a meet at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City and have been here & there in the past year.
I have only dealt with Steve with my transfers from my purchases here. I have made many, also, reloading supplies, pistols, shotgun, rifles, ammo.
I like it here, itz all warm & fuzzy. I salute Mr. Joe Link for his efforts and hope to meet Mr. Cogs for all of his stewartshipnessness(?).
Anywho, take a newbie shooting. Most likely you will get them more aware, guns don't kill people, policies & politicians do.

Screw FB, I'd like to see an alternative for advertisers in firearms community. They are supporting the enemy.

All of my best to an outstanding community. :s0151: rock & load!!!

Oh heck yeah! Well you sound like you belong here. I've been here since Sep 2011, and I knew this was a good place with good people from the get-go.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Well, I don't recall 'zackly when I came here, or whether I found it, or got sent, but it must have been a while back now. Heck, I find it hard to recall where I left my car, although it's usually outside the front door. Don''t ask about the other one though. I'd have to think about that one.

Since you've been here a while already, you might have read some of my ramblings already, but if not, then welcome to you from over here in East Anglia, England, where I'm a member of a >450-strong gunclub.

This is where I was brought up, though, and I go back as often as I can, except when we are in Oregon or Canada, that is -

(The text of the above message is available in Welsh if required)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top