JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If that dog in Mr Gotts arm is the perpetrator, the other gentleman needs to hunker down and grow a pair!

I never discuss packing or my permit! If a situation escalates to needing a weapon, that's when anyone finds out about it!

LOL!!! Reading some more of this thread and was reminded of the time that I got a new billfold from on Father's Day. kinda in a hurry so I switched out the contents fast and was on my way! I don't remember why I had to show id to buy some item, but I handed the little gal and realized, to my horror, I had handed her my permit! Her little teenaged eyes got all big and she never looked up just wrote the number down, bagged and mumbled thank you sir. While I split in a big, embarrassed rush! :rolleyes: What a dork!

LOL!!! Reading some more of this thread and was reminded of the time that I got a new billfold from on Father's Day. kinda in a hurry so I switched out the contents fast and was on my way! I don't remember why I had to show id to buy some item, but I handed the little gal and realized, to my horror, I had handed her my permit! Her little teenaged eyes got all big and she never looked up just wrote the number down, bagged and mumbled thank you sir. While I split in a big, embarrassed rush! :rolleyes: What a dork!
you should have requested a discount.

If I were into walks in populated areas I would carry bear spray. Dog starts to harass me I warn the owner to get the dog under control if there was time, if not I would just give the dog a face full of bear/pepper spray.

Dogs don't scare me, even big ones that act intimidating, so I just can't see shooting one. For other times when I thought I might be about to get bit the bear spray would probably handle it.

I do think the body cam is a good idea these days as their just may not be time to pull out the phone and activate the cam on it during a quick confrontation.

Bear spray works on human idiots as well as canine idiots. Much less trouble after words then using bullets. For those times when deadly force is not needed, carry bear spray.

~
BEAR SPRAY CAM BLIND HUMANS...TRY EXPLAINING YOUR "CONFIRMED" FEAR OF BEAR ATTACK TO DA AND GRAND JURY...LEAVE YOU WITH A HEFTY CIVIL SUIT.
THAT SAID ..I WOULD USE ANY MEANS "AVAILABLE" TO END FAMILY SITUATIONS. NECESSARY COMES INTO PLAY AFTER ADRENALIN DUMP.

BEAR SPRAY CAM BLIND HUMANS...TRY EXPLAINING YOUR "CONFIRMED" FEAR OF BEAR ATTACK TO DA AND GRAND JURY...LEAVE YOU WITH A HEFTY CIVIL SUIT.
THAT SAID ..I WOULD USE ANY MEANS "AVAILABLE" TO END FAMILY SITUATIONS. NECESSARY COMES INTO PLAY AFTER ADRENALIN DUMP.

Explain my fear of bears?? I would say something like, I mostly carry this for dogs but this stupid homeless moron was harassing me and the wife, he became belligerent and was acting in a threatening manor, I had my pistol but that it better to hit him with the pepper spray as after all, that is what bear spray is.

After that they could do what ever the F they wanted. I suggest you get over it and climb down off the all caps dude.

I'm not a lawwwwyyyeeerrr, I bear spray layyeerrs so keep back. :rolleyes:

~

Bear spray is not deadly force........it is an entirely different conversation. You can get sued by someone that slips on the ice left on your sidewalk. That isn't a good example. There are very few issues a person can't get sued over.

I have no idea what you guys are arguing about, but I'm digging it.

When they ask you in court why you chose to carry bear (or wasp) spray for self defense, instead of pepper spray, what will you say?

When they ask you in court why you chose to carry bear (or wasp) spray for self defense, instead of pepper spray, what will you say?

Because of this guy.......

cb6b551a-88a1-4665-a69b-402f06ae5dbe-large16x9_PKGBEARPALOOZA.transfer_frame_285.jpg
<broken link removed>

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top