JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI - cut and pasted from E-Mail:

My name is Brian Boesch. I am putting a benefit match together at ARPC and want to get the word out to potential participants. If you could pass this info on to anyone it might interest, I would appreciate it.

I am organizing 2 matches to support wounded Veterans on Memorial Day weekend, 2012. Saturday, May 26th will be a 6 stage Practical Rifle match and Sunday the 27th will be a 6 stage Practical Shotgun match. The beneficiary of the matches will be "Homes For Our Troops " Homes For Our Troops: Building Specially Adapted Homes for Severely Injured Veterans They build specially adapted homes for our severely wounded Veterans.

Iain Harrison from Crimson Trace is supplying a dark house and IR Lasers for the prop guns. Next Generation Arms is supplying SBRs for the rifle stage. Pete Lesbo of I Squared Night Vision is supplying the NVGs and Robert Wright of R&R Targets is supplying 2 highly modified 13” Saigas for prop guns for the dark house shotgun match and is also the Shotgun Match Sponsor. I am hosting Award Banquets both nights at the Linn County Expo Center.

From 9/11/01 to 2/1/12 we have had 47,533 Service men and women wounded. The number of wounded Veterans who will need our support for the rest of their lives motivated me to organize these events. My website is <broken link removed>, email is [email protected] . Phone (503)623-2005. If I can answer any questions don't hesitate to call.

Sincerely, Brian Boesch

Match Director

ARPC Wounded Veteran Benefit Matches

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR