JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ARPC Gun and Sportsmen Show @ the Linn County Exposition Center... Plan to attend as we have added the Santiam Building for a Sportsmen section which will showcase many other outdoor sports interests such as archery, fishing, off-road vehicles, duck and goose calls, dog training and many more.

Saturday, March 2nd, 9am-5pm & Sunday, March 3rd, 9am-4pm

There will be over 400 tables of firearm related items for sale in the Willamette Room and 100 booths that relate to other sports in the Santiam Room. Take the time and invite a friend to see a fantastic show and support the vendors who travel from far and wide to provide you with wonderful products

The definition is a bit confusing to me. 400 firearms related tables. So, will there be firearms for sale?

There were lots of firearms for at their last show back in early December. There were also plenty of tables of ammo, gun parts, gun accessories, and shooting stuff in general. There were a few tables of knives. Having the additional hall for the "sportsmen's" stuff is a great idea. That should free up some tables for more gun stuff.

There were lots of firearms for at their last show back in early December. There were also plenty of tables of ammo, gun parts, gun accessories, and shooting stuff in general. There were a few tables of knives. Having the additional hall for the "sportsmen's" stuff is a great idea. That should free up some tables for more gun stuff.

Okay thank you for the clarification. I don't normally have those days off, but it's my birthday weekend so the wife and I are going to make the trip down to check it out. I'd love to find some deals on a .22 revolver or lever action or a Savage 720 shot gun.

Oregon Old West Shooting Society, a Single Action Shooting Society club based out of ARPC will have a booth at the show. Come by and talk cowboy.

I just got home. It was crowded but a good selection of guns without too much else, no Beanie Babies. Price were at current market levels. The nice thing was is they had stuff like magazines and ammunition. I didn't find anything I was looking for but my shopping was pretty specific. I did want to handle the CZ P07 I saw but couldn't get near the table.

Lots and lots of people, but I feel it was worth the 5 dollar entry.

I went this morning at opening, this year's spring gun show was a bit disappointing. There was a table with girl scout cookies for sale, seriously. The ammunition was overpriced as I expected, 5.56 was $400 for 500 rounds, 9mm was also $400 for 500 rounds if I remember correctly. Bulk 500 packs of 22lr were $40.00-$50.00. Guy's attending the gun show were walking around trying to sell $700 Bushmaster AR's for $1500. Gun table prices on AR's were also $1500 or more. PMAGS were $38-50.00 non-window MOE version. Sig 522 Classic were priced at $699.00 (gunbroker has them for $550.00). No 9mm bullets for reloading, very limited primers, I only noticed 1 table with 5-6 types of powder and very limited quantities. Ridiculous prices on almost everything. I left empty handed, but I wasn't there to buy anything anyhow.

I also didin't buy anything. I was there mostly to get out of the house on a Saturday. I did check all the ammo tables for 10mm but there wasn't much and what there was was a bit high. Lots of old lever guns. If your in the market for one of those, you would have your choosing.

I went to the show. I do not reload, so I cannot comment on those items. There were a large number of guns for sale and related items. I only cruised through because I was not very impressed. Who ever posted earlier that things were at market value, I'm not sure what show they were at, or unless they ment Black Market prices. I cannot understand these people. By now, if they attend shows often to sell items, they would know not too many people are buying things at over inflatted prices. Do they not want to sell items? $50 bucks for p-mags when you can drive down the road and buy them for $19 at CNS guns. No more shows for this guy until these sellers are stuck with their products for a long enough period of time that they realize they need to come back to reality.

From the sounds of it I'm glad I didn't go this time. I used to really like these shows, hopefully by the fall one things will be better. How was the new second building with the sportsmans stuff?

I was able to score some parts from JCWeaponry, thanks Dan-Dee Sales for the freshly painted 50 cal ammo can, I was able to score a weird looking gray square ammo can damn wish I bought a few more. The only decent ammo deal I found were PMC 45s for $25. I guess I missed the Sportsman' bldg show.

I went to the show. I do not reload, so I cannot comment on those items. There were a large number of guns for sale and related items. I only cruised through because I was not very impressed. Who ever posted earlier that things were at market value, I'm not sure what show they were at, or unless they ment Black Market prices. I cannot understand these people. By now, if they attend shows often to sell items, they would know not too many people are buying things at over inflatted prices. Do they not want to sell items? $50 bucks for p-mags when you can drive down the road and buy them for $19 at CNS guns. No more shows for this guy until these sellers are stuck with their products for a long enough period of time that they realize they need to come back to reality.

I guess what I was trying to say was the prices were similar as I have seen every where else. Good, bad or otherwise, well that is ones own opinion. I haven't been to a gun show since the first panic and it was the Rose City show, so my opinion maybe skewed. Regardless I didn't come home with anything so prices weren't spectacular.!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top