JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
where is it being held?

They are held at the Linn County Fairground and expo center. I went last year and it was ok. Due to the political climate it was packed with people and you really had to try to get near a table. It also smelled like a locker room. I am going to give it another try but don't know if I am going to make it this time.

I went in Jan and it was great. This so far has been my favorite show. I hate driving in downtown portland, and you have to pay to park and pay a lot to get in. Here it is free parking and $5 entry fee. Can't go wrong.

I can't believe how busy it was, and you are right it did smell in there. Was pretty disappointed this time around. I did not find anything personally, but it was nice to see $600 Ars on the tables.

Seemed like a pretty good show to me, bought a couple items prices seemed fair.
The main thing I saw a lot of that I didn't like was overpriced 22 ammo $50-$75 a brick.
Started to get busy after noon.

I had a pretty good time. I got there around 9:40 and had to park in the gravel lot because the paved section was full. I didn't notice any smell, but then again I think I've developed a sinus infection. I saw very little .22LR and what I did see was pretty expensive. Makes me glad I bought some 2 years ago.

The table along the back wall had the value priced ammo cans. .30 cal for $12 and .50 cal for $14. There was another table with ammo cans, but they were priced $22 and $24 respectively.

I managed to find something besides the ammo cans to buy: Ruger Super Single-Six convertible new in the box with nice wood grips.

Last Edited:
From what I understand, over 400 vendor tables this time. Pallets of ammo were disappearing and the prices seemed to be in line with factory reman you see online. Seemed to be a lot of people filling out NICS paperwork so assuming there were a lot of guns being sold. There was also some powder for sale. Nice to finally see that. One thing I did not see was reloading presses for sale.

5400 people through the gates for the weekend, 3800 on Saturday. It was packed! Had a great time talking to people at the OFF booth and the vendors I was sitting next to. The M1919 guy and NeuMount owner, Tom, were both VERY cool and a lot of fun to talk shop with the only problem is it was busy both days-even Sunday morning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top