JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
where is it being held?

They are held at the Linn County Fairground and expo center. I went last year and it was ok. Due to the political climate it was packed with people and you really had to try to get near a table. It also smelled like a locker room. I am going to give it another try but don't know if I am going to make it this time.

I went in Jan and it was great. This so far has been my favorite show. I hate driving in downtown portland, and you have to pay to park and pay a lot to get in. Here it is free parking and $5 entry fee. Can't go wrong.

I can't believe how busy it was, and you are right it did smell in there. Was pretty disappointed this time around. I did not find anything personally, but it was nice to see $600 Ars on the tables.

Seemed like a pretty good show to me, bought a couple items prices seemed fair.
The main thing I saw a lot of that I didn't like was overpriced 22 ammo $50-$75 a brick.
Started to get busy after noon.

I had a pretty good time. I got there around 9:40 and had to park in the gravel lot because the paved section was full. I didn't notice any smell, but then again I think I've developed a sinus infection. I saw very little .22LR and what I did see was pretty expensive. Makes me glad I bought some 2 years ago.

The table along the back wall had the value priced ammo cans. .30 cal for $12 and .50 cal for $14. There was another table with ammo cans, but they were priced $22 and $24 respectively.

I managed to find something besides the ammo cans to buy: Ruger Super Single-Six convertible new in the box with nice wood grips.

Last Edited:
From what I understand, over 400 vendor tables this time. Pallets of ammo were disappearing and the prices seemed to be in line with factory reman you see online. Seemed to be a lot of people filling out NICS paperwork so assuming there were a lot of guns being sold. There was also some powder for sale. Nice to finally see that. One thing I did not see was reloading presses for sale.

5400 people through the gates for the weekend, 3800 on Saturday. It was packed! Had a great time talking to people at the OFF booth and the vendors I was sitting next to. The M1919 guy and NeuMount owner, Tom, were both VERY cool and a lot of fun to talk shop with the only problem is it was busy both days-even Sunday morning.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top