JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
re: holster: it's possible to shoot from 'low ready' sans holster. 22 pistol category is very common, and with a word to the stage director also common for center fire pistols to do likewise.:D

Understood! If you get a holster that's great. If not, that's OK too. Big thing is getting out there to shoot the match holster or not. Being in Albany you might want to check out Procraft Tactical, he builds great kydex holsters, lots of great pics on FB.

...I'll be there.

Understood! If you get a holster that's great. If not, that's OK too. Big thing is getting out there to shoot the match holster or not. Being in Albany you might want to check out Procraft Tactical, he builds great kydex holsters, lots of great pics on FB...

Yah, another +1 for Procraft! Or perhaps +5, or +6, forget ATM how many we had him make...

I'm planning on being there. We did this a few months ago and one of the members didn't shoot with the rest of the people from the forum because he didn't know who they were. Let's make it a point to ask for NWFA members. I'll ask the match director if we can make a sign to post or put NWFA at the top of the squad signup sheet.

I didn't get a response from the match director so let's just plan on signing up on squad 4. If you're going and want to be on the squad, send me an IM and I'll try to get us on the list. If you're not an ARPC member, don't forget to email the match director, or come with a member and sign in at the desk outside the pro shop. Info is on the link on the club calendar.

As usual, I'll be easy to recognize. I'm the middle aged guy that's a little overweight and wearing a ball cap. :D

I will be there
I didn't get a response from the match director so let's just plan on signing up on squad 4. If you're going and want to be on the squad, send me an IM and I'll try to get us on the list. If you're not an ARPC member, don't forget to email the match director, or come with a member and sign in at the desk outside the pro shop. Info is on the link on the club calendar.

As usual, I'll be easy to recognize. I'm the middle aged guy that's a little overweight and wearing a ball cap. :D

I will be there as well. Maybe as a shooter, maybe as moral support for NWFA members. We will see how it goes.

I've committed to going.

Ok which one of you grunts 4Ever on Northwest Firearms....

@Baseacegoku

Link to event on ARPC's Calendar:

I'll make sure I wear a secondary name badge with this user name on it.
I like the secondary name badge idea. As long as people don't remember the time before this was "kinder and gentler forum". Rumor was that some members here could get rather .... opinionated! :oops:

ETA - perhaps passionate about their views is a better phrase.

wait....aren't you supposed to be with US, the 'old fat slow guys' squad???
Does that mean this old fat slow gal can't squad with you? o_O:)

I haven't been there in quite awhile, have they changed things? used to just drive through the gate with a code and sign in for the match. Now we have to sign in outside the proshop? Is there still a gate code, or how do we get in?

I like the secondary name badge idea. As long as people don't remember the time before this was "kinder and gentler forum". Rumor was that some members here could get rather .... opinionated! :oops:

ETA - perhaps passionate about their views is a better phrase.
I'll surely have dual tags. The membership card and my smiling avatar with user name!

The club rules about access for non members has changed. If you're not with a member when you come in, you need to get hold of the match director beforehand in order to get gate access. Dyjital posted the link earlier: Calendar

Remember that you also need to be wearing eye protection if you're out of the car.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top