JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I introduced a neighbor to speed steel a few months ago. He shot 22 last time and is ready to do 9mm this coming Sunday. Wondering if any other members will be showing up. Would be nice to say hi and help get him hooked ... er ... ah ... I mean "introduced" to the sport :D. I know it's short notice but might be fun to try another forum meet and greet at the match. I'll be wearing my submarine veteran ball cap and neighbor will be wearing a destroyer veteran ball cap. Hope to see you there.

I'm gong to try and be there but sorry, won't be much help. It will be my first time. I'll say hi when I see you cap.
It's a great learning experience for first timers. Group safety is an important concept and easy to observe at this type of match. You can also get as much or as little criticism and help as you want. Let people know you're a first timer and they'll let you shoot last in the squad. That way, you'll get a chance to observe others. It really is a fun time.

I might try to make this event with my SP01. Though I have never been to a speed steel match.
Most stages are 5 rounds and you shoot each one 5 times, so bring as many speed loaders as you have. Good thing about shooting revolvers is that there are usually only 2 shooters. You're guaranteed to finish in the top 3!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top