JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is the best show in Oregon cause it's put on by a gun club, not a promoter. It's big and lots of gun related stuff. All profit goes to the operation of the ARPC and they put on a hell of a lot of shoots for people to come and enjoy.

Worked the gun show today. Outstanding participation from vendors and good crowd also. Not horribly packed, but steady almost all day. Lots of .223 as well as pallets of other ammo available. Quite a bit of powder too. Several raffles going on so chance to win a couple of guns.

From talking to people, sounds like a lot of them decided to get out and about because of the good weather and make the show a part of an outing. It's still going on tomorrow, but the pallets of ammo were getting smaller so might want to try to get there early.

I was at the show today too. It must have been a great show as I spent nearly all day there. I had planned to be done around lunch time then go on down to the range and do some shooting. That didn't happen. I ending up buying a gun that I have always wanted, a M1 Carbine.

WjdIs1N.jpg

Looks like you got the full meal deal there....you will enjoy that one.
Got my first one in 1967.......kind of like an old Win. 30-30 Lever...everyone should have one.:)

Nice carbine! Enjoy it; they're a fun little rifle.

I desperately wanted to go to that show but just couldn't make it. I just don't get the chance to go to more than a couple gun shows a year anymore but that's one I really try to make. The other one I like is Rickreall. I will definitely try to make it this coming weekend. I like these club shows. They're more my speed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top