JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We really can't wait. My son said it will be the best birthday ever. He said he wants to shoot a tommy gun. I told him don't set your heart on one thing because there my be something cooler. I got him a 'Don't Tread On Me' t-shirt to wear to the shoot that he hasn't seen.

Last Edited:
Just got back. It is a crazy place, but the club members seem to keep it under control. There was nearly anything you can think of there short of a mini-gun.
So I shot a 9mm HK 416, a 9mm Thompson (who knew?), a suppressed USP, and (my favorite) an MP5SD. Fun!
There were several suppressed HK's but this is not an simply an MP5 with a can, it is the real deal.
I would remind anyone thinking of going that you will need both hearing and eye protection even if you are not planning to shoot anything but a camera.

Just got back! This was my first time going, and my first time at APRC's main range as well so I was not sure what to expect. It was way more crowded than I would have thought. Half the time I could not even see what other people were shooting due to the wall of people covering up the firing line.

Even with the cramped space and the huge turn out I had a lot of fun. I shot an M14, HK51, and a g35 with a fun button. Could not have been happier. Shooting the full auto .308s are the way to go in my opinion.

I was there as well. It was a lot of fun. Shooting that Steyr 50BMG was the highlight for me (the uzi and m16 weren't bad either).

Lots of fun. Everyone was super friendly and polite.

I worked out there today, hanging balloons, but had time to shoot my favorites, the HK51 and the Steyr 50BMG. Also got a blast out of the someone setting off 16 lbs of Tannerite, literaly! This event always puts a smile on my face.

I went Saturday as well. So much fun to watch others shoot, especially people who look like it was their first time shooting FA. The only thing I shot was a M11-9 with the Saber upper. It was odd but satisfying shooting 5.56 out of a 9mm lower.

Then I went down to one of the pistol bays and shot my M11-9 with the .22 conversion.

That wasn't Tannerite, it was the new kid in town, Master Blaster! Great stuff. Had a great time shooting, people watching and making friends. Looking forward to next year.

They put up 5 or 6 cans of Master Blaster on top of cars and drums and then let everyone open up at the same time. Wow - that was some kind of awesome!

We set out (donated) a total of 3 ea. 4 pounders, 10 ea 2 pounders, 25 ea 1/2 pounders and 2 ea 16 pounders over the 2 days.
The 16 pounder was such a hit the first day, we had to do it again the second day......:s0003:
Here are a couple vid links of the 2 - 16 pounders.....the second day Mike told everyone to open up once the 16 pounder went off and it drowned out a lot of the crowds reaction, but we had 15 1/2 pounders and 2 more 2 pounders set up all over the field......it was a hoot!

Saturday 16 pounder. Listen to all the car alarms that went off / View video

Sunday 16 pounder and open fire / View video

Rick

Hopefully this year tracks like the last....AHHH ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS/BIRTHDAY/FATHERS DAY NEATLY WRAPPED IN TWO DAYS IN MAY . The smell was ....was....HEAVEN / HOME It was time for the old " smell my finger joke " I would guess air travel / airport is out of the question . Any dog worth its salt would alert on us .
This was our 2nd year and I don't see an end to the man-date my friend and I have scheduled for years to come . Their members were GREAT " A++ range master mentality " . I wish they could all be that way , but Santa does need his rest . We spent a few hours riding the benches , swapping laughs and stories in between the SBR 308's , 50's and that INSANE tripod mounted M-16 , a pleasure just to try an soak enough in. BUT ITS NEVER ENOUGH........
NEXT YEARS I FIGURE I'LL WEAR MY NWF T-SHIRT SO AS TO SAY HI TO OTHER NWF MEMBERS . HELL MAYBE I'LL GET I'LL GET TO ONE OF OUR EVENTS AND MAYBE RECOGNIZE YA'LL WITHOUT IT . BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOURS
PS .......JUST DON'T WASH YOUR SHIRT , YOU CAN SMELL IT WHEN FEELING BLUE

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top