JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
ARPC Gun & Sportsman Show
September 28th and 29th, 2019​
Are you looking for a fun outing with like-minded people that just might net you a nice new firearm or sports related item? Do you need ammunition? Of course, you do. You'll find these much-needed items and more at the ARPC Gun & Sportsman Show at the Linn County Expo Center in Albany. Take your pick from approximately 400 tables of guns, gun related supplies and sportsman items brought to you by vendors from throughout Oregon, Washington and a few other states. This show is free to members of ARPC; non-members pay $7 each. Doors open on Saturday the 28th from 9AM-5PM and on Sunday the 29th from 9AM-3PM.​

Last Edited:
I'm pretty excited about this event considering I'll be cruising in without cost and seeing what's there. Last show I ended up walking out with a boxed goodie.

Times should say in heading:

Saturday 9/28/19 9am-5pm
Sunday 9/29/19 9am-3pm

Sorry about the confusion on the dates. I just copied and pasted out of the newsletter without actually looking at the calendar. Dyjital has the correct times and dates. Also, I have updated the post, except for the title which I can't seem to edit.

Sorry about the confusion on the dates. I just copied and pasted out of the newsletter without actually looking at the calendar. Dyjital has the correct times and dates. Also, I have updated the post, except for the title which I can't seem to edit.
I got it squared away (I think)!

For some reason, gun people tend to get up early and show up early for work. The gun show is no different so there will be a line first thing in the morning. Might want to consider showing up a few hours later, or even in the afternoon when you can browse without it being quite so crowded.

For those of you that aren't aware, there are usually several charity gun raffles so look for them. ARPC will have one at their booth at the back of the room. If you haven't already done so, be sure to sign the flush down Kate Brown petitions.

I agree that this might be the premier gun show in the state.

Best show in the state bar none and a pure gun show.
as long as you avoid the SW corner of the venue.... :eek:

Opening weekend of deer season seems like a poor time for a gun show.....
I had somebody I know tell me that too. I don't hunt so the "firearms are for hunting" does not apply. :)
Fun to stand in line though and chat with people, I prefer the older crowd that are 2x my senior. A lot of wisdom in that group.

I'll be there early Sunday.

So what is on everyone's shopping list?

Mine:

1. A used (stock) Glock 43 or 26 under 4 bills
2. Milsurp Ammo for my milsurps..
3. *Might* be in the market for another K98k, Enfield, Mosin, or 1903 Springfield if the price is right (doubtful, but one can dream).

I'll be there early Sunday.

So what is on everyone's shopping list?

Mine:

1. A used (stock) Glock 43 or 26 under 4 bills
2. Milsurp Ammo for my milsurps..
3. *Might* be in the market for another K98k, Enfield, Mosin, or 1903 Springfield if the price is right (doubtful, but one can dream).

Lookin out for a few things for my peeps..
Mostly your average boring AR/M4parts
....or scary death machine parts depending on your level of ignorance;)

Considering if pricing is right, finishing out a .300BLK pistol.
Only have the lower now so will need a good amount of parts.

Pretty good turnout at the show today. What little I got away from my table, I saw some decent deals to be had. Kinda looking for old military rifles and there seemed to be lots to have. I got rid of about half my table. Going to drop prices tomorrow to see if I can move the rest.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top