JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else here attend? What are your observations?

The attendance seemed to be greater than the last one--had more trouble even parking.

I went to see what the gun shops offer without having to do a road trip. Albany Guns Coin and Jewelry seemed to have the largest selection of new firearms and the best prices.

I ran out of time and didn't have a chance to really check out the other end of the hall.

The crowd was pretty good today after a slow start. Total attendance for both days was just over 5400 people. Saturday, 415 (I think) firearms were sold.

And I spent too much - but came home with some good stuff!

Went looking for three (common) items.

Found one of the three worth picking up. The rest I'll order online.

I went both days. Saturday was packed and Sunday late had quite a few people still walking around.

I didn't find any firearms I *had* to have. Possibly missed a couple on Saturday (not there on Sunday). Oh well... But I did find some ammunition & other sundry items that weren't too expensive.

Best show I've been to. I will have a hard time going to the Eugene shows ever again. Had a couple of pieces calling out to me. A S.A. loaded parkerized, and the Ruger Gunsite scout rifle. At the very end of the show I bought the Springfield.:) Just had to have a second 1911. People are right.....1911s are seriously addictive.

I will have a scout someday. Whenever the wife allows me near money again.

Hi,

A couple of questions.....

Can you buy and take the guns (pistols on display) home after completing a background check or do you collect them at a later time? Do the dealers have extra stock on hand or do you get the ones that are displayed on the tables?

Are there any more good gun shows coming up in OR?

What is the procedure for purchasing a pistol at a gun show in WA if I live in OR?

Thanks

Hi,

A couple of questions.....

Can you buy and take the guns (pistols on display) home after completing a background check.

If you pass the BGC you can complete the sale and yes the firearm would be yours to do with what you want.

Do the dealers have extra stock on hand or do you get the ones that are displayed on the tables?

Normally you would be getting the firearm on the table, some of the larger dealers might have extra stock of a few firearms.

Are there any more good gun shows coming up in OR?

yes almost every weekend somewhere in the state do a google search for Oregon gun shows

What is the procedure for purchasing a pistol at a gun show in WA if I live in OR?

The dealer in WA would ship the pistol to a FFL dealer in Oregon who would do the BGC and 4473 and transfer it to you there would normally be the BGC fee of $10.00 as well as a $20.00 to 50.00 fee the dealer charges for making the transfer. There is also the possibility of doing the transfer through a dealer with both Oregon and Washington locations in which case it might be able to be completed at the show. One of the dealers will have yo giver you the exact details.

Thanks

enjoy

I made it on Saturday, was definitely impressed with the turnout!

Had a good question for all of you that went though...
I grabbed a business card from a glock dealer on Saturday planning to go back Sunday but never made it, well silly me put the card through the wash and have no way of contacting the dealer now.
I contacted the ARPC looking for a vendor list, but they couldn't provide one.

I'm looking for the glock dealer, if you walk in the main doors, and make a right, they were probably in the third row from the end, all the way on the end of tht row (away from the entrance doors). If I remember right, it was a blue table cloth on the table, with all the new glocks (~30 or so) on the closer to the middle side of the building of the table, with a white overhead banner above the table.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!!! Looking to pick up a new Gen 3 G19 from them for $499.

I made it on Saturday, was definitely impressed with the turnout!

Had a good question for all of you that went though...
I grabbed a business card from a glock dealer on Saturday planning to go back Sunday but never made it, well silly me put the card through the wash and have no way of contacting the dealer now.
I contacted the ARPC looking for a vendor list, but they couldn't provide one.

I'm looking for the glock dealer, if you walk in the main doors, and make a right, they were probably in the third row from the end, all the way on the end of tht row (away from the entrance doors). If I remember right, it was a blue table cloth on the table, with all the new glocks (~30 or so) on the closer to the middle side of the building of the table, with a white overhead banner above the table.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!!! Looking to pick up a new Gen 3 G19 from them for $499.

That may have been us, blue tablecloth, white banner with a big AR-15. We sell Glocks (including the 19) for $499

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top