JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can go up to the rock pit at Browns Camp or there are a few places you can take her up on the Salmonberry road which is just west of MP32 on Hwy 26. Any place closer maybe someone else can help you with that.

Been a member at TCGC since 1994 and there is no need for Safety Nazis. Just a well run club and one of the best facilities on the west coast. And it's not $300. Check out Welcome to Tri-County Gun Club. My daughters and I have been shooting there since they were 10 and 12. (now 20 and 22)
Not sure where bkb0000 got his bad experience but I he doesn't represent the club.

yea, if you like having safety nazis bark at you all day for $300 a year. screw that place

I have found every Range Officer at TCGC that I have dealt with to be
professional, polite, and concerned about keeping shooting a safe sport.

I may have my subtle disagreements with how some of the stated policies
are worded, but none are harsh enough to avoid a fantastic place to shoot.

I have found fellow shooters at TCGC to be safety minded and polite. It is
joy to shoot at TCGC every chance I get.

-sbc

Been a member at TCGC since 1994 and there is no need for Safety Nazis. Just a well run club and one of the best facilities on the west coast. And it's not $300. Check out Welcome to Tri-County Gun Club. My daughters and I have been shooting there since they were 10 and 12. (now 20 and 22)
Not sure where bkb0000 got his bad experience but I he doesn't represent the club.

its not that there are some safety nazis, it's that the club is the safety nazi party. i'm sure it's barely worse than most larger clubs out there- i simply chose not to frequent such places.

and if you add it all up- first year, "initiation fee," and whatever they call the third fee, it comes to about $300 and $150 a year after that.

if you are an unsafe moron you should get barked at!

i'm no "unsafe moron." i lead training sessions at CRPC, and i have no problem barking at somebody for safety violations. but we operate a hot-range and roll hot all day. most TCGC members would call that "unsafe" all by itself.

tsgibson82. PM me and I would be happy to take you and your daughter out shooting at TCGC, Show you the club and let you see for yourself.

The initiation fee is a one time $175 and dues are $120 (which is a deal for a metropolitan shooting club).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top