Arnold Arms Winchester Model 70 .308 with Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical 10X40 scope

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by FourTeeFive, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive
    PNW Washington State

SOLD

This is a great setup but I'm funding another rifle project. This is a Winchester Model 70 in .308 that was customized by Arnold Arms with a stainless barrel and action job. Trigger is very light and crisp. Arnold Arms was a high-end rifle customizer and manufacturer in Arlington, WA which went out of business in 2002 due to some legal issues. They did nice work though. This one has a composite stock; I believe it is a Bell & Carlson.

Comes complete with cheek pad, Harris bipod, and Butler Creek lens caps. I bought the rifle used a number of years ago. Has a few minor nicks and scratches but is in very good condition. Doesn't really look like it was shot very much. I had the rifle professionally setup and scoped with a really nice set of rings and a new Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical 10X40 scope. Rifle has only had a few rounds through it since the scope was purchased new. Should be all ready to shoot!

Face to face near Bellingham, WA. Can sometimes meet in Seattle and points between.

$800 for rifle and scope as seen in photo.

Lousy picture for now.

Win70.jpg

Win70.jpg

2. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive
    PNW Washington State

Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.