Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Arnold Arms Winchester Model 70 .308 with Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical 10X40 scope

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by FourTeeFive, Apr 12, 2013.

1. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

SOLD

This is a great setup but I'm funding another rifle project. This is a Winchester Model 70 in .308 that was customized by Arnold Arms with a stainless barrel and action job. Trigger is very light and crisp. Arnold Arms was a high-end rifle customizer and manufacturer in Arlington, WA which went out of business in 2002 due to some legal issues. They did nice work though. This one has a composite stock; I believe it is a Bell & Carlson.

Comes complete with cheek pad, Harris bipod, and Butler Creek lens caps. I bought the rifle used a number of years ago. Has a few minor nicks and scratches but is in very good condition. Doesn't really look like it was shot very much. I had the rifle professionally setup and scoped with a really nice set of rings and a new Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical 10X40 scope. Rifle has only had a few rounds through it since the scope was purchased new. Should be all ready to shoot!

Face to face near Bellingham, WA. Can sometimes meet in Seattle and points between.

$800 for rifle and scope as seen in photo.

Lousy picture for now.

Win70.jpg

Win70.jpg

2. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.