JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Private Company, Headquarters Location
19007 61st Ave. NE, Ste. 1, Arlington, WA 98223, United States
(800)371-1011, (360)435-1011, (360)435-7304 fax,

Primary SIC: Small Arms, Primary NAICS: Small Arms Manufacturing
Description: Manufacturing: Small Arms

I had Arnold arms do some custom work for me on a model 70. For the money I spent on that rifle I expected better results. I guess it happens, but some of the follow up dealings I had with them were less than proffesional. In retrospect I think their business was already in a death spiral and I just got caught up in it.

My experience with Doug Arnold was in the spring of 2000. I had put down $2000 and given them my old Remington 700 ADL with a long list of items that I wanted done. After several months I started calling to find out how the work was progressing. I was told they were having problems getting a stock. Finally one day I decided to give Arnold Arms another call and was told the number had been disconnected. Naturally I was very concerned and decided to drive up to Arlington to find out what was going on. I found Doug Arnold was the only person there he no longer had any employees and the showroom was void of any guns. I told Doug I wanted my Remington back and the $2000 that I had put down for the work that was to be done. His response was “I can give back your gun but I can't give you the $2000” he said he didn't have it. By this time I was furious and as I started backing him up across the show room he said “wait here for a moment I'll be right back”. After a couple of minutes he arrived with a new Remington 700 in 300 ultra mag. This was not my caliber of choice but I thought it would do just fine and as it has turned out it is the most accurate rifle I've ever owned. I'm quite sure it's the last firearm that was purchased from Arnold Arms. I kept in touch with Doug for several months after that eventful day, he wanted to sell me firearms from his personal collection as he was obviously going through bankruptcy and needed money.

I felt sorry for Doug, after all he had just lost his business and he wasn't such a bad guy once you got to know him. I do know that prior to Doug starting his firearm business he was in banking or the stock market so I assume that was probably the industry he returned to.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top