JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
25 and 22 years old. No regard for a life at all.
Welcome to the new America. Anti-gunners will find a way to blame the gun or the veteran. Sad.....:(

My LEO men's group leader told us tonight of a situation that happened while he was on duty.

Walking to his car, he sees a woman and a child (4-5) walking down the stairs, child has toy? pistol in hand. He approaches mother and child and says hi as he is heading through. Child looks up and says "oh mom, look a cop" and points the pistol at his face and while the officer is shielding his face from any unknown BB/projectile the child clicks the hammer three times.

Now this is where the trouble starts, not at 25.

There's all kinds of justice. You just have to figure out what kind you want or can live with. How involved do you want to be. Kids that young. Sorry, honorable kids that young still believe hard in black & white/good vs evil. I'm old enough that if I can get home before my burger gets cold, I don't want a police report, answer any questions, ect. Do what I need for you to stop robbing me. If you do, we are good.

My home, job and family life trumps chasing down most bad guys. A rapist or child molester may be different.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top