JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone ever browse this little shop?
I go there a lot for little things,holsters,military gloves,military stocking hats,etc.
They are pretty good guys in there(no i dont have any affiliation to them)they have some pretty cool stuff in there,some things a little pricey but if you ordered it from amazon you would pay the extra in shipping and fedex might break your package delivering it.

They have military clothes,jackets,backpacks,MRE'S,novelty items from wwll and nam.
i bought some gas mask filters and mag pouches from them a week or so ago,
I just like the little store,it's one of my favorite little prepardness stores and close to home(TV HWY near 170th)

They are alright..... I been there a few times and every time I am in there they fallow me like I am about to shoplift. They don't have anything I would want to steel anyways.
i hate when stores do that.best buy is always right in your back pocket when your looking at their stuff.your asked can i help you find something 3 times before you get past the check stands.i just want to be left alone when im shopping and if i have a question i will come find you.

I go there once in a while. I very much prefer Andy and Bax's on Grand Avenue, as well as Alley Cat Surplus out in Boring......(formerly Sgt gators?)... sometimes I will find something I like from the Aloha store...other times..not so much... the BEST surplus deals I've ever gotten out of state though....all in Lewis-McChord area and Seattle area.

I live real close to Aloha Surplus. The stuff is mostly "novelty" - it's so old that it's not good for much else. The prices seem high to me, too. I bought polypropylene long johns there once, but never found anything else worth buying.

The cheep-o plastic stuff in blister packs is identical to what you can find at any number of outdoor stores.

I live real close to Aloha Surplus. The stuff is mostly "novelty" - it's so old that it's not good for much else. The prices seem high to me, too. I bought polypropylene long johns there once, but never found anything else worth buying.

The cheep-o plastic stuff in blister packs is identical to what you can find at any number of outdoor stores.

they have been bringing in more and more MOLLE gear lately; but its still overpriced compared to what I could find at the Boring store and the Lewis-McChord surplus stores; theres also a bin full of LC equipment, but theyre not that great of condition to justify paying 8 bucks each pouch... they DO have some cool foreign camo and vests though.

i always like to give the little guy a few bucks whenever i can.sure i can save $5 on amazon.com but it feels like when i was a kid living in small town philomath shopping in a hardware store rather than a home depot.

i like to support the little man anychance i get as long as it dont cost me too much.this shop has that feel to me.

I have bought a few Ammo cans - Can't say they were a deal or anything ( Found new ones on line for the same price).
Other items seemed high for the product.
Never had anyone follow me around - perhaps I am too honest looking
Only way to find out is to go in

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top