JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my mossberg 535 has had over 25000 round thru it with no issues. ive only ever cleaned it 4 times. most of the shells ran thru it have been 2 3/4 but if i were to put a number on the amount if 3 and 3 1/2" id say 2000ish. mossberg makes a solid pump shotgun.

update your list

Benelli M4 Super 90 used by United States Marine Corps, United States Navy SEALS, United States Army

Just to clarify, he is not stating the Remington and Mossberg are the only shotguns used by the military, are you stating the Benelli M4 Super 90 has pasted the 10,000 rounds of 00 Buck test? And if so do you have a link for that information?

When the gov't buys a shotgun to issue worldwide to troops it is supposed to be "type classified" and those that are such go on a QPL (Qualified Product List) and there is paperwork certifying they have met the spec.

I knew they guy that went to Mossburg for he filmed all shots and I believe it was done in two days and the same guy shot all 10,000.

Now the SEALS have a different thing, they can go out and buy 10-20 of anything they want and if it goes down they just discard it.

There are three Mossberg 500s presently in our battery. :)

580734-01e02a503806b589fe5a03e76ea9dd9a.jpg

Weird questions but heres a good breakdown of the Marine issue M1014 combat shotgun. Marines are very picky about their hardware. If its good enough for the Marines it's good ! And its 25000 rounds not 10000.

Ive owned the M2 tactical , the M4 and now a M2 Entry SBS . Personally I prefer the M2 platform over the M4 . Both are dead nuts reliable.

My 18" 11-87 Police with Urbino stock fires and feeds everything I put through it and shoots so soft its not even in the same world as the Benelli's BUT its a heavy girl even though its a good 3 inches shorters than an otherwise comparable 18" Benelli. . The M2 is almost pistol weight compared to the 11-87 . You can hold the M2 with an outstretched arm by the grip . Just don't start thinking your'e superman and actually try to fire it that way.

I knew they guy that went to Mossburg for he filmed all shots and I believe it was done in two days and the same guy shot all 10,000.

10,000 / 2 /24 / 60 = 3.372 rounds per minuet non stop for two days. And it didn't melt? Were these 10,000 rounds shoulder fired all by the same person? :s0039:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top