JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
School security guard said it might be offensive to some. School later apologized.

I'd like to get a look at this security guard. Wonder what put that idea in his head?

If he didn't like my steel pot and vintage gas mask I'd understand;)

Yeah that uniform,,,,so Offensive reminds me of some of the rent a cops here
th?id=HN.608032730759629335&pid=15.1&P=0

Now lets take a breath and give the Officer the benefit of the doubt. I believe that he did not act on his own in making this decision but most likely was following the orders of his supervisor which will be in the soup line as well.;)

Now lets take a breath and give the Officer the benefit of the doubt. I believe that he did not act on his own in making this decision but most likely was following the orders of his supervisor which will be in the soup line as well.;)
It was the District Superintendent who finally apologized. What was wrong with the Principal?

The principal is not responsible for hiring the company providing the rent-a-cop. The superintendent is responsible and is the appropriate party to make the apology.
Yeah but still, why couldn't the Principal, Assist. Principal, Dean whoever let the Dad in? Apologies from the Principal are in order even if he/she didn't find out till later and ultimately wasn't directly responsible!
Hell, I feel like apologizing to him and I've never set foot in that State!

The principal is not responsible for hiring the company providing the rent-a-cop. The superintendent is responsible and is the appropriate party to make the apology.

The entire education system is corrupt, they all need to be replaced and swear to their allegiance to this country and those that do not take it serious should never be allowed near our children. There is no excuse at any level for disrespecting a US military man or woman.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top