JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
ATF can definitely mess up your day if they want to.
And as IRON said it's usually when they come after a guy for something and don't get them on it.

That's when the games start and you are going to get dinked for something cause you made one of them look bad to the boss.

Ive also known people that have gone to jail for owning ( and selling ) stuff they shouldnt have but Ive known a LOT more that should have gone to jail but kept their traps shut and didnt go to jail. See the correlation? I firmly believe that they make the rules in this game. Follow them to the letter and you'll be fine. I see so much stupid stuff posted that will get someone in serious trouble if the ATF goes fishing.

My favorite all time example is ....

1. "If you build a gun that all the parts are built within your state and no interstate commerce is involved according to the US constitution the ATF has no jurisdiction and cannot prosecute you."

Ive seen people write pages of diatribes on that one. Holy bubblegum. Talk about a one way ticket to jail.

As far as this receiver marking and selling thing goes. If you sell it mark it. If you dont sell it , dont mark it. Even better, If its a AR-15 buy a $50 Anderson lower receiver that probably cost less than your 80% paperweight and swap the parts over THEN sell it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top