JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Basic Armscor/Rock Island Armory GI 1911 Commander(ish) size. This was manufactured during the period that Armscor subdued the billboard on the slide.

Bolle & Tammaro in Tacoma did a trigger job, broke the sharp edges, and installed an arched mainspring housing.

This gun feeds everything, including hollow points. I've added Pachmayr's American Legend Laminate Grips, and the bland originals are in the box. The sale includes the gun, original box, at least three if not four factory magazines, lock, paperwork, etc.

The gun is in excellent condition as shown in the photos below. Notice there is no idiot mark to demonstrate my inability to assemble the gun properly, and photos bright enough to see what you're looking at before we meet.

I fired 200 rounds of hardball to break it in and ensure reliability, and another 50 rounds of hollow point.

I recognize that I will not get out of this gun what I have into it, however I also don't need to sell it; I just never shoot it now that I have a Sig Carry Nightmare. If you're looking for a simple 1911 that's easy to carry and reliable enough to carry it, this may be the gun for you. The trigger is sweet and the old-school profile looks great.

CAL: 45AP
BARREL: 4" Bull
FINISH: Parkerized
ACTION: Single Action
CAPACITY: 8+1
FEATURES: Series 70 Type Firing System, Guide Rod

$500
No trades, cash sale. Buyer needs to show current Washington DL and CPL- no exceptions.

If you don't like the Pachmayr's I'll take them off and knock $20 off the price. RIA Lt.jpg RIA Rt.jpg RIA Prf.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.