JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any opinions on Armscor 36 grain 22 LR ammo? Have you used it and did it function well in your firearm? Accuracy?
I have used it, works just fine and can be bought at a good price. Good plinking stuff instead of using up CCI or using cheap lead crap, I use their 22mag as well.

They also have the same grain but marked for bolt action, revolver and levers even cheaper.

Target sports is a bit more expensive.

I have used it, works just fine and can be bought at a good price. Good plinking stuff instead of using up CCI or using cheap lead crap, I use their 22mag as well.

They also have the same grain but marked for bolt action, revolver and levers even cheaper.

I saw that and was wondering if the white box stuff would work in semi-autos. There doesn't seem to be a velocity listed for the white box ammo.

I saw that and was wondering if the white box stuff would work in semi-autos. There doesn't seem to be a velocity listed for the white box ammo.
Yep I couldnt find the FPS but as stated it sounds like it may be similar to the aguila super maximum which is also stated to be recommended for bolt rifles. It does say recomended but it is 1700FPS (super max)and CCI stingers are 1640FPS so not really seeing an issue for semiauto other than keeping an eye on the buffer for wear.

It's actually cheaper from them directly, well advanced tactical (their seller) anyway.

Last Edited:
I sent Armscor an email about the velocity. I will post any reply I get.

Screenshot_20230113-152346_Outlook.jpg

That, is a super price.
👍👍

The only squib round I ever had was with Armscor .22 ammo (white box). That was in a snub nose revolver. Sounded like there were some light loads in the box. I found it to be dirty and foul smelling in general. I vowed never to buy Armscor again. That was at least 10 years ago. Don't know if their quality has improved in recent years.

Last Edited:
I test every 22LR I can find in my sr22 (not the best semi pistol)

I have not tried 36gr but will say that the Armscor 40gr round nose solid point is one of the few SKU's to make 100 bangs in a row without a dud.

Only about 50% of the cci line can make it to 60 rounds.
another good one is tac 22.

The worst by a large margin is Seller and Belot, every 3rd round failed. Horrible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top