JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
OAC they would not let me have a table to sell AK parts LOL they said no modern rifles I said what do you think the 47 in AK-47 is for? Sure is nice to see somone rebuild them rare parts kits!!!

I Attend the large shows in Portland 4-6 times year it is very expensive and when the gate is low it's a loss.
Then ya got to deal with the million question folks that dont buy just waste your time and the finger phuckers that want to touch everything on the table and move it around.

If you've ever attended an OAC summer show you'd soon realize why they wont let you set up to sell AK parts. And you might even thank them for not letting you waste your money renting a table too do so!
It's a high quality antique/collectible firearms show, and doubt anyone would be there to buy AK parts. So you'd likely have sat there all weekend hoping to sell, and been very disappointed by the low sales.
We all realize the AK47 is an old gun, but it and the parts for it are rarely seen at a monthly OAC show, if ever seen. Do yourself a favor and attend a monthly OAC show when this virus is over, or better yet the big two day show Aug. 22-23, and then you might better understand why they helped you by not renting a table for AK parts sales.

I keep hearing complaints about gun shows, high prices, poor selection, etc. just curious, is there any way to get good gun shows back?

Assuming you could get the meeting place for free, could you get good gun shows back or have they gone the way of the dodo bird, never to return?

I keep hearing complaints about gun shows, high prices, poor selection, etc. just curious, is there any way to get good gun shows back?

Assuming you could get the meeting place for free, could you get good gun shows back or have they gone the way of the dodo bird, never to return?

There's absolutely no way you could ever get a venue large enough to put on a good, bad, or any type of gun show.....for free! Anyone who owns a large enough venue for a gun show isn't giving away their building rent free. And why would they?
But that doesn't mean their aren't already great gun shows. If you're looking for a good gun show (if things ever get back to normal!) then consider attending one of Oregon Arms Collectors monthly gun shows, or their summer two day shows. Their web site has info on dates, location, and times. Need to be an early riser as the shows start at 7:00 a.m. and are done before noon. So don't sleep in!
And they don't get the building for free, so it costs a whopping $3 to get in, but parking is free.

Can someone tell me who had the bright Idea to hold the monthly show at the ELKS CLUB which gets very little traffic and no walk ins
As opposed to the Grange Hall that got a S- load of traffic and a ton of walk ins. with just the sign GUN SHOW
And when is it going to come back to the Grange hall

They keep moving it farther away, and I'll give up on going. Bad enough they kept moving, and making it harder to find, but now a move to Battleground will make me think twice about driving that far north.

They keep moving it farther away, and I'll give up on going. Bad enough they kept moving, and making it harder to find, but now a move to Battleground will make me think twice about driving that far north.

It may be slightly further, but it is much easier to drive to.

Head up I-5/I-205 to Exit 11 (this is the exit just past where I-5 and I-205 merge. Exit 11 is the "Battle Ground Hwy". Follow it all the way into B.G. Continue threw and out of town still heading west. It is just past the railroad tracks on your left.

Yes, may be slightly further, but easy peasy....

I agree though. If i were driving South to go to a show and they kept moving it a little further and a little further, i may get fed up too. But where they moved it to is easier to get to that "snaking" through a bunch of traffic and traffic lights.

:s0155:

It may be slightly further, but it is much easier to drive to.

Head up I-5/I-205 to Exit 11 (this is the exit just past where I-5 and I-205 merge. Exit 11 is the "Battle Ground Hwy". Follow it all the way into B.G. Continue threw and out of town still heading west. It is just past the railroad tracks on your left.

Yes, may be slightly further, but easy peasy....

I agree though. If i were driving South to go to a show and they kept moving it a little further and a little further, i may get fed up too. But where they moved it to is easier to get to that "snaking" through a bunch of traffic and traffic lights.

:s0155:

These directions don't make sense? Exit 11 does not end up in Battleground, as this exit is well West of Battleground, and if you continue North on it, it eventually ends up in LaCenter. And if you turn on 502 to get to Battleground you're going East, not West.

Just Googled the address for the Community Center, and the directions you gave wont get anyone there. You could take the Orchards exit off I-205 and then go East to 503 and north to Battleground, and then East to the center. This appears to be the shortest, straightest route when going north. Still doubt I'll drive to Battleground very often, if at all to keep chasing the show.

These directions don't make sense? Exit 11 does not end up in Battleground, as this exit is well West of Battleground, and if you continue North on it, it eventually ends up in LaCenter. And if you turn on 502 to get to Battleground you're going East, not West.

MY BAD!

East.... west..... were confused. Sorry. :oops:

Yes, exit 11 then head East on 502.

This route is freeway (I-5/I-205), then 502 is smooth sailing all the way to B.G.

Again, sorry about the East/West error. :s0155:

BG event center.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR