JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
July 9th show on schedule?
The Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show July 9, 2022, 0800 – 1300 (8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.) Saturday at the Battle Ground Community Center, 912 East Main Street, Battle Ground, Washington 98604. Admission $5.00. To reserve tables, call the club message phone, 360-263-7511. Calls will not be returned if there's no problem with your reservation request.
Free FFL transfers with paid admission. ACSWW complies with Washington State I-1639 requirements. Semi-automatic rifles require a 15-day delay and Sheriff's Department background check. Handguns require a 10-day delay and Sheriff's Department background check. For semi-automatic shotguns, pump shotguns, single shot and side by side shotguns, and bolt action/pump rifles, immediate transfer after Federal background check. Black powder firearms require no FFL transfers.
Free coffee and donuts.
Free parking.
Best deals done before 1000. Come early to get the best deals.
See you at the show!

The Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show July 9, 2022, 0800 – 1300 (8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.) Saturday at the Battle Ground Community Center, 912 East Main Street, Battle Ground, Washington 98604. Admission $5.00. To reserve tables, call the club message phone, 360-263-7511. Calls will not be returned if there's no problem with your reservation request.
Free FFL transfers with paid admission. ACSWW complies with Washington State I-1639 requirements. Semi-automatic rifles require a 15-day delay and Sheriff's Department background check. Handguns require a 10-day delay and Sheriff's Department background check. For semi-automatic shotguns, pump shotguns, single shot and side by side shotguns, and bolt action/pump rifles, immediate transfer after Federal background check. Black powder firearms require no FFL transfers.
Free coffee and donuts.
Free parking.
Best deals done before 1000. Come early to get the best deals.
See you at the show!
I copied and pasted this from one of the Board members.
The information is correct.
Although, I may dispute the best deals happen before 10:00.
Fantastic deals can happen at any time.
I will add if the show gets too slow some vendors do pack up early.
They are not supposed to.
I don't and will be there to the bitter end!
Good luck and stop by and say hi.

Not sure of the numbers but the tables were full and in my humble opinion it was a lot of fun.
If anyone sees a LaserMax Centerfire Tactical Light for a S&W "J" frame at the show and can pick it up for me I will reimburse for and pay for your show ticket.
Thanks, Just in case.

lxcfjframelc.jpg

I've been to two out of the last four or five. It has not been overly crowded and has been very manageable. Nice deals for different stuff, though I'd say less tactical or modern oriented than say, the Wes Knodel type shows at the Expo Center. For example, there was an older Winchester 90 model in .270, with a Reddington (I think) scope to be had for $425. I picked up some 30mm Warne scope rings for $10. Just some examples.

Alive! The last show was Saturday, October 8, 2022. I don't know why it fell off NWFA event site listing. Our next show is 0800, November 12, 2022 at the Battle Ground Community Center. Admission $5.00. Free FFL transfers, free coffee and donuts, free parking. To reserve a $10.00 table, call 360-263-7511. We'll call you back if we can't honor your reservation request.

Alive! The last show was Saturday, October 8, 2022. I don't know why it fell off NWFA event site listing. Our next show is 0800, November 12, 2022 at the Battle Ground Community Center. Admission $5.00. Free FFL transfers, free coffee and donuts, free parking. To reserve a $10.00 table, call 360-263-7511. We'll call you back if we can't honor your reservation request.

To have it re-added to the calendar, click the "Add Event Date" button below the event header, and then add each additional date along with the times :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top