JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello im new here so go easy , i have my grand fathers "Armory Gun Co," single barrel breech loading shot gun. i have tracked it to cresent arms. NOW my question is im looking for a repair manual, or a reference book, i have tried Numerich but they are no help. my gunonly has one marking on it..."Armory Gun Co" is the only marking i have found.

Specifically i am looking for a stock bolt, i bought the last ne from Numrich a few days a go and it is about 1/2 inch to short. would it be easier to go to Lowes or home depot, and look for something a bit longer same thread count . and style.?

thank you
wm haven
[email protected]

According to the Standard Catalog of Firearms, Armory Gun Company was a trade name used by H & D Folsom Arms Company. From what I've read, Folsom owned Crescent Arms from around 1893 to 1931. This article may be of interest: H.&D. Folsom Arms Co., Crescent Fire Arms Co. & Tradename Guns

Concerning parts, that is a tough one. Numrich has some for the various Crescent shotguns, but I don't know if they will have what you are looking for. Maybe a gunsmith can modify or fabricate one for your gun. I'm assuming this has some sentimental value, in which case the cost would be justified. If the goal is just a single-shot "shooter", it will be exponentially less expensive to just buy a contemporary offering though.

If you care to post pics, that would be neat. Good luck. :)

If the bolt is just to attach the gun stock to the shotgun frame...
I'd just go to the hardware store and get one that fits.
It's not like anyone will see it and you will be able to use Grandpa's gun again .
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top