JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received and installed today.
ac hammer.jpg

Need some more range time again.

I have the same pistol. To be honest, I can't stand the DA trigger pull. I think I wanna get a lighter spring but I don't wanna mess with the reliability. Although I've heard a 18 or a 19lb spring will be fine. Maybe one day I'll send it to sig and have them do their magic.

The trigger at first was was pretty stiff to say the least .
A set of Wolff springs is $10 and an easy swap . I went with the 18# spring and that helped a lot .

The internals are phosphate coated and that stuff is rough and takes a bit to wear in.
Hammer pin and all.
I dry fired the crap out of it keeping it well lubed and stripped it down a couple times to get all the slurry out .

I don't have a trigger scale yet but I would guess the DA pull is 10 LBS or so and the SA pull is about 4. Far better than when it was new .
Seems to eat S&B and Federal HST just fine.

I'm happy with where the trigger is at and am not messing with it or sending it in .
Just keep shooting and cleaning it out.
One day it'll have that well worn buttery feel that my P220 has.

I got a scale to check the trigger pull and it's better than I thought.
With the Armory Craft trigger and hammer and an 18# mainspring it averaged 6 lbs 10 oz, DA and 3 lbs 6 oz, SA
No need to fiddle with it any more other than shoot and clean.
Well other than the .40 slide assy I just got for it.
That has dead sights so I'll have it refinished in FDE to match the frame and get new sights installed.

It seems that I was taking the measurements wrong.

From the middle of the trigger the pull is 10 lb 8 oz DA and 4 lb 2 oz SA

With the original mainspring in I wasn't able to get a reading in DA as the scale maxes out at 12 lbs half way through the pull.
5.5 lb SA with the original spring.

Powermad, So I ordered a spring and it's the wrong one. Too long, it's twice the size of the one that's in the gun.

Do you happen to have a part number to that 18# Wolff spring you installed in your sig?

Thanks

This is the wrong spring I recurved.
34BC44D7-A1E4-4203-9012-C6EF0F8AFEC5.jpeg

The black and gray G10 grips are not going to do it for me.
I got them for a good deal so I'm going to try my hand at dying them black.
They do feel much better than the original grips and I like the grippy texture that G10 has.
g10.jpg g102.jpg

Well I am in to this a few bucks now whats another $100. I like their triggers but wont touch them because of aluminum material used to make them. I just replaced every part in the lower including locking block ...

I think I'm done now.
wt6AXr4l.jpg

Just got the P228 slide and locking insert. Installed XS sights on it.
Going to run this combo now and pick up another frame for the .40/.357 slide as the 228 slide is better suited for carry.
Got it filled with 124g HST's and am going to get some of the new Federal Hydra-Shock Deep 135g pills to try out.
P228-A1
TuF4KKsl.jpg

Got the P220 finished as well.
Hammer from the M11-A1
Armory Craft trigger
Sig SRT kit
Updated hammer strut to match hammer with an E2 system, new hammer stop and spring.
Trijicon HD XS orange front dot sights.

Nice and smooth 9.5 lb DA pull and a crisp 3.5 SA with that sweet reset.
NljPoLul.jpg

So I was poking around GB looking for a frame for my lonely .40/.357 slide and kept coming across the P229 Select.
Checked it out a bit online and thought it was a pretty cool gun.
I stopped into Keith's on the way home to check out a Legion. It has the same smaller controls and I wanted to see if my fat fingers could use them.
Didn't have to check the Legion, they had the Select and it was $100 cheaper than any one I could find online.
It was the only one they had, That.... Is a bonifide Sign if I ever saw one.

Engravings to a minimum. No Tramp Stamp
HyU2xDEl.jpg

tbfejETl.jpg

AuqPzfPl.jpg

Now the Legacy slide has a frame to share
0gUXAr1l.jpg

rpPyr04l.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR