JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think trained security or perhaps on site leos (lord knows our taxes keep going up to pay for them already) stationed at schools with the "option" for teachers to carry.

Lots of teachers are so limp-wristed I agree with some folks, they should not be forcibly armed. But willing, responsible, situationally aware, trained teachers up for the task and seeking to do so, why not?!

I think trained security or perhaps on site leos (lord knows our taxes keep going up to pay for them already) stationed at schools with the "option" for teachers to carry.

Lots of teachers are so limp-wristed I agree with some folks, they should not be forcibly armed. But willing, responsible, situationally aware, trained teachers up for the task and seeking to do so, why not?!

Yah, no one IMO should be forcibly armed. That's just asking for poor outcomes.

Any school system lacking responsible staff willing to carry, can and should hire outside. There's plenty of responsible folks available to do so.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top