JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did I miss something? I didn't see any part of the linked story where firearms were involved.....

If your RV is your Home. Then?

BTW.....cops don't always agree with having loaded firearms in your vehicle (w/o a permit).

Aloha, Mark

Lots of folks live in RVs. Again the story you linked has nothing to do with guns so I guess I was just trying to understand your point.

RV's tend to be viewed as homes when they're parked and vehicles when they're moving. And that's how I would generally view things if I was transporting guns.

Also keep in mind that you can legally have a loaded gun when you are at your camp. But the law also isn't very clear on what specifically constitutes your camp. Is it just inside the tent/RV or does it include the space outside...and if so how much space exactly? 5 feet from your door? 10 or 20 feet from your door? And much can depend on the individual cop that you encounter. So plan accordingly...and may the odds be ever in your favor. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top