JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
offering couseling??? id be offering a really good attourney just to cover their 6's. justified or not they all will probably see a court room

Especially in not-exactly-CCW-friendly Ohio, which was one of the last four No Carry holdouts in CONUS, and still has no preemption including a patchwork of local Ugly Gun Bans...

Don't forget, we're talking about a place presently goverrned by the only "Republican" to vote for That Damn Ban in '94 and proclaimed by BJ Bill "his favorite Republican"...

LOL, the comments on this one were great!! I had to laugh when I read the 3 of the 5 shot the dobad. Sounds like quite a bunch there. I too expect them to be fired. Since it's a min wage job I doubt they will care. As for the ones that were 19 that will depend on the state laws there. Not all states require you to be 21 to own a handgun. I seldom eat any fast food. If I lived near this one though I would have to go in there to get some food just to see these guys. :)

You really wanna know? Try some of these and avoid the hellish storefront experience... using only grocery store ingredients. :)
<broken link removed>

I love this guy's work, his Almond Roca clone as part of a final paper/presentation on Brown & Haley got me a 4.0 in my Global Business class. :D

You stole the guy's work for a biz class??? :p

Link no worky.:(

Hellish storefront experience?? Man where do you live? The storefront here is pleasant and the store itself is populated by pleasant, peaceful workers and customers. o_O

Stole, no--I made a batch, and used the Review Sample permission to include that one recipe as part of the presentation. :)

In my slice of Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound, almost ALL retail is a hellish experience...
Try this link: <broken link removed>

$$ to unlock the Secret Recipes... I don't think I need to know how to add lettuce and sour cream to a combo burrito! LOL

Having grown up in San Diego, I typically cook Acapulco Enchiladas, Carnitas, Chile Verde, Carne Asada, Huevos con Chorizo, Cerviche, Red Salsa, Chile Rellenos, taco salad, fish/chicken/beef tacos, machaca burritos, etc, all at home. And Paella (Spanish)

I also cook a variety of Italian dishes. Just not too good at cooking regular food like pot roast, meat loaf, and such.

Actually, here's one that's free--a healthier low-fat version of their Beef Soft Taco. :)
Taco Bell Beef Soft Taco Low-Fat

And yeah, why clone Taco Bell if you can do better? I have a friend of Mexican heritage (a colleague of my aunt's, actually) who makes killer tamales--but the recipe itself is a family secret and her daughter's already married off, so no path to getting it.

My trips to Taca Bell tend to be impulsive because I am driving by or because they are in the Walmart parking lot. I much prefer Taco Time but they are more expensive. Neither are as good as my home cooking but my wife doesn't eat spicy anymore and is tired of my messes.

I love tamales!!! Heritage cooked are best but my mom used to buy me XLNT tamales when I was a kid and I would scarf them with ketchup on em. You do that with nana's tamales and your going to get rapped on the knuckles!!

BTW, the cardiac surgeon I know that killed a man who was beating a woman was at a fast food place when it happened. .45 Long Colt is a man stopper for sure.

Ketchup? *I'd* rap your knuckles, at least make it enchilada sauce. :)

Mmmmm... Taco Time beef burrito with sour cream and cilantro-lime dressing... it's twelve kinds of Hell and three more of Purgatory sh*tting it out afterward, but ohhhh sooo worth it...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top