JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I expect them to be fired... Yum Brands (KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut) is notoriously anti-gun and summarily fires delivery drivers for carrying. I have a buddy who drives for 'em, and he says his life is more important and he can always get a new job...

Cheers to these guys!

If more robberies were handled in this manner I believe there would be less robberies.

You know someone is gonna modify those swinging doors to the kitchen into old west style saloon doors. has to be done

and a micro-Uzi right next to the sour cream and guac guns

It's usually dissatisfied customers that are attacking them. So of course they carry
Dude, it's TACO HELL... they know they're getting sh*t-in-a-tortilla when they clear the door and should have nothing to BE dissatisfied about.

The only reason I eat there twice a year is to remind me why I don't the rest of it--which reminds me, I gotta get in there for another batch of @Stomper -post "precursor chemicals" soon, I'm overdue and the Old One needs an illustration of why she should rethink wanting to try that new Double Chalupa. (One would THINK being freshly diagnosed with early-stage heart disease would be all the reason you'd need, but...)

A Taco Bell in Cleveland at three in the morning has got to be tough duty, any way you slice it. Three of the five on duty opened up on the crook. Well then .... ¡Muy bien!

Yeah they'll probably get fired but GOOD on em for not being victims!!!;)

With luck their next employer will be someone that values people willing to work 3am shifts at Taco Bell instead of being on welfare, have the courage to stand up for each other, and refuse to be victimized. But it's Cleveland; no telling what the local prosecutor will make of all this.

Hmmm, I'm waiting for this to be on an episode of Crime 360... lots of Cleveland cases for the laser scanner guys!

BTW, the only thing I eat in there are plain bean burritos. I'm pretty sure what's in those. Beans cooked in bear grease. No mystery meat tacos, and especially no fake cheese sauce.

You really wanna know? Try some of these and avoid the hellish storefront experience... using only grocery store ingredients. :)
<broken link removed>

I love this guy's work, his Almond Roca clone as part of a final paper/presentation on Brown & Haley got me a 4.0 in my Global Business class. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top