JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Truly sad.
Wish they had pop up steel windows and a "full lockdown mode" when shots ring out.. Then it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Hope they hang those men.

I think they had a death wish. I imagine their I.q was far below the mean.
I feel bad for the guys family we should start a "go fund me" page for him

Exactly. I'm not expert on holding up places, but what could you possibly think your odds would be robbing a gun store and leaving with no holes in you? If anyone does start that GoFundMe page please post about it here.

Suspect names have been released...

Nicquan K. Midgyett, 19; Hakeem W. Malik, 18 (Uninjured- believed to be waiting outside as a getaway driver); Londro E. Patterson, 19; and De'Anthony A. Wiley, 19

<broken link removed>

Wife was punched in the face, husband was doing the shooting...driver must have taken off on them since two of the suspects were located hiding in a neighbor's backyard.

Besides most all the guys and galls working in gun stores carrying. I know one local gun seller that has a riot shotgun at the end of the gun rack. There is a tag on the trigger guard that reads ''NOT FOR SALE''. It's been there for years. And I think I know why it's there. ;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads