JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like the locals are tired of the criminals and corrupt police. This will be very interesting as to how this turns out..I don't know about Mexico's 2A type laws, but these dudes seem serious..

Hundreds of armed vigilantes have taken control of a town on a major highway in the Pacific coast state of Guerrero, arresting local police officers and searching homes after a vigilante leader was killed. Several opened fire on a car of Mexican tourists headed to the beach for Easter week.

Mexican vigilantes seize town, arrest police

47b1c320096a19d76673103dd962_h366_w650_m6_lfalse.jpg

47b1c320096a19d76673103dd962_h366_w650_m6_lfalse.jpg

No 2nd Amendment type rights at all, private gun ownership, except for .22's is almost totally illegal. Only one gun store in Mexico and I think it's in Mexico City.

Deen
NRA Life Benefactor Member / Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector Member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington Member
Second Amendment Foundation Member

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I just read this book:

Amazon.com: El Narco: Inside Mexico's Criminal Insurgency (9781608194018): Ioan Grillo: Books

After reading it, I think an armed citizenry may be the only way to counter the corruption in that country. It's a mess down there.
And it might get the same here!

Deen

This won't end well for the locals. I remember how the Mexican military dealt with the Zapatistas (they had more/better guns) so Vaya con Dios .

No 2nd Amendment type rights at all, private gun ownership, except for .22's is almost totally illegal. Only one gun store in Mexico and I think it's in Mexico City.

Deen

Some dudes I worked with many years ago went back to Mexico every Christmas for 2 to 3 weeks while on lay off. About September or so, they would buys pistolas and take them apart, drop the oil pan on their cars, put the gun parts in there, and dirty it back up again before they went. Claimed they were getting about $ 2,000 US for even a cheap piece of sh*t gun. Guess there was a need to be met.

They are coming accross the the border the only difference State of CA and Feds are letting them without any guns required. Hell they are advertising in Mexico come and get free food stamps compliments of the USDA

Some dudes I worked with many years ago went back to Mexico every Christmas for 2 to 3 weeks while on lay off. About September or so, they would buys pistolas and take them apart, drop the oil pan on their cars, put the gun parts in there, and dirty it back up again before they went. Claimed they were getting about $ 2,000 US for even a cheap piece of sh*t gun. Guess there was a need to be met.
Obwan and Holder used the BATF to do this. No need to hide them, just let them go through into the hands of the cartels.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top