JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This ought to be posted on every social media anti gun sight in America. This is what the 2A is all about. The media will never let the low info voter see this kind of pro gun rights display. This would be far more effective then arguing with anti gun morons. Its time to go on the offensive instead of waiting for the left to attack and put pro gun on the defense that never ends well. The anti gun like to talk about their rights what about pro gun rights this concept needs to be shouted till the anti left is required to get hearing aids. Which is covered under obammycare :s0155:

This ought to be posted on every social media anti gun sight in America. This is what the 2A is all about. The media will never let the low info voter see this kind of pro gun rights display. This would be far more effective then arguing with anti gun morons. Its time to go on the offensive instead of waiting for the left to attack and put pro gun on the defense that never ends well. The anti gun like to talk about their rights what about pro gun rights this concept needs to be shouted till the anti left is required to get hearing aids. Which is covered under obammycare :s0155:

Triple Amen !

This ought to be posted on every social media anti gun sight in America. This is what the 2A is all about. The media will never let the low info voter see this kind of pro gun rights display. This would be far more effective then arguing with anti gun morons. Its time to go on the offensive instead of waiting for the left to attack and put pro gun on the defense that never ends well. The anti gun like to talk about their rights what about pro gun rights this concept needs to be shouted till the anti left is required to get hearing aids. Which is covered under obammycare :thumb

Dunkan McLeod Done. Posted on me Wall!!!! (in a Scottish Highlander voice)

For me, the vastly greater number of encounters that end with no shots fired are a far greater testament to:
a) the true purpose for carrying, and
b) the intent and mindset of CCW holders.
Kleck has shown conclusively that privately held weapons are used to deter over 4,000 serious crimes A DAY, but the overwhelming majority are never reported to the authorities, and wouldn't be considered newsworthy anyway.

I want to see the lib-scum posters defend the deplorable actions of Holder and Co. Or the Justice dept. going after conservative groups and using the IRS to audit them. There will be HELL to pay eventually.

I want to see the lib-scum posters defend the deplorable actions of Holder and Co. Or the Justice dept. going after conservative groups and using the IRS to audit them.
Agreed, that was a deplorable, Democrat party driven act. I assume you meant me by "lib-scum." That action was extremely politically motivated, and not backed up by any logic beyond power-plays.

Agreed, that was a deplorable, Democrat party driven act. I assume you meant me by "lib-scum." That action was extremely politically motivated, and not backed up by any logic beyond power-plays.

He meant lib scum.

Attempting to create a gun crisis so they could attack the 2nd amendment and intimidating political opponents using strong-arm tactics of the internal revenue service. Are those actions extremely politically motivated power-plays or treasonous high crimes?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top