Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Armed Citizen Militia show up at Occupy Phoenix

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ikari2_2000, Oct 30, 2011.

1. ikari2_2000

ikari2_2000 Seattle, WA Member

2. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

Ahh good ole Jason Todd Ready, another fat pig playing dress-up, just the kind of guy I wanna hang with....

3. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

All they need now is a midget and a bearded fat lady.

A.I.P., PaulZ, Grunwald and 5 others like this.
  4. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Anyone walking around with a Hitler banner is just asking to get their butt kicked and I would like to start that line.
    Same goes for people with Lenin or Stalin banners.

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

He kinda reminds me of this fella...

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_interne.jpg

FMJ 911, rufus, EMP9596 and 3 others like this.
  6. Asp

Asp Oregon, the promise land. Active Member

:thumbup:
    Can we be friends?

7. PaulZ

PaulZ Oregon City Active Member

Does blubber act as a natural armor?

8. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

Hate the messenger all you want, but the message rings true.

"The second amendment protects the first."

9. locobob

locobob Beaverton, Oregon Well-Known Member

I don't know much of anything about this guy but I pretty much agreed with what he had to say in this clip.

10. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Yep!

11. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that isn't true in this case. The messenger is doing harm to the message. If would be like Jeffery Dalmer as the spokesman for vegans at a PETA rally.

12. Grunwald

Unfortunately when a messenger presents himself in such a manner I do not honor him by giving him any attention.

13. locobob

locobob Beaverton, Oregon Well-Known Member

You make a good point... he is probably not helping the overall image of the protest. On the other hand I find it kind of heartening to see such radically different groups showing mutual respect for each others constitutional rights. Hmmm odd isnt it....

14. Working 4 U

Working 4 U Eugene Active Member

Not knowing the guy - his words sound right, but the methods/actions and his presences, dressed the way they are dressed, provides more of a threat. There by the majority of citizens that are not plugged in and familiar with what is happening with gun rights and the constriction of the government over the people look at people like that as extremist. When people see an extremist like that they tend to agree with the anti-gun political leaders in office about strictor gun laws.

Who wants to be walk down a city street and pass people with AR-15's slung over their shoulder. OK I know I would, I would stop and talk with them. I have stopped and talked to people that open carry and tell them keep up the fight for the 2nd amendment. But the soccer mom that has little Johnny going to the mall would be terrified. We must realize the way we look/dress/act/ and our history has a big big impact on the words we speak.

So please, when discussing gun rights and the 2nd amendment be respectful, courtious, knowledgeable and presentable:thumbup: Our rights depend on it. Thanks

15. Grunwald

One thing is for sure:
    they are not protesting world hunger.

Cougfan2, Stomper, davef and 5 others like this.
  16. Working 4 U

I hope this is not true does not hold well for the Occupy crowd.

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Portland police say an improvised incendiary device was set off outside a downtown office building and they're investigating a possible link to the Occupy Portland camp.

Lt. Robert King says a Molotov cocktail caused minor damage Tuesday night on an external stairwell. The building is located one block east of the two parks where Occupy Portland demonstrators have been camped since Oct. 6.

King says "there's preliminary information available that indicates a connection" to Occupy Portland. He declined to say whether that information links the incident to specific people.

The incident occurred at the World Trade Center, which houses the headquarters for Oregon's largest electric utility, state offices, a number of law firms and the office of U.S. Sen. Jeff Merkley

17. claypigeon

claypigeon Salem Member

Back to the OP. I find it interesting that people who support and fight for the 2nd can find a role model in Hitler and walk around like a Nazi. Just sayin.

18. Working 4 U

Are you serious claypigeon?

That was how Hitler got control of the country he first started out with strict gun laws and then had guns outlawed so the civilians could not own them and not be able to stand up against his forces.

I'm "just sayin" that was an idioic comment.

Anyone that thinks Hitler is a role model is not in his right mind.

Riot and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Agreed, although it may be JT Ready's right to parade around in a Hitler Youth costume, it's my right to think he's an @sshat for doing it.

And Mr. Protester was within his rights until he started screaming profanities in a threatening manor while inches of his target.

20. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

The bolded part is factually incorrect. Actually strict gun control was instituted under the Weimar Republic, before Hitler was in office. You may be thinking of the Nurenburg racial laws which specifically disarmed Jews only.

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.