JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Second that caveman, I also find it odd how he was quoted saying I never wanted to pull it on a animal or person. o_O If you're not comfortable with it on your waist you have no business with it. Let alone skinnin' that smoke wagon.

He has to live and work in Seattle. If he does not say something like that, then he gets cast as one of those evil gun lovers.

The lady died .
And that guy took a big chance walking backwards for as far as he did

I don't think I would have backed up as far as he did I probably would have got some distance.
Then gave a few commands.
And if he kept coming at me with the knife in hand I would have let two fly.

I don't go to Seattle anymore.
But when I would have friends come to visit from other places they always want to go to the space Needle.
I have been in that building where all the restaurants are a half a dozen times .

The cameraman came dangerously close to the knife-man near the large dumpster. Then the cameraman was immediately in line of fire (downrange from gun, behind knife-man). Bad move on cameraman's part. Good guy with gun did a good job. Those saying he should have shot were not there to assess the demeanor of the knife-man, the surroundings, the chances of hitting someone else. It looked crowded, so not choosing not to shoot may have been influenced by the risk of hitting someone else.

It is lamentable that this particular vermin wasn't dispatched. It would have saved law enforcement and the courts a lot of time and the taxpayer a good deal of funds. Any man who would knife the mother of his own child is beneath contempt.

True, but there will be no trial. SPD did an excellent job by having an experienced female sergeant wearing a body camera question the murderer right there on the scene. That is a video confession that no defense attorney will want a jury to see.

11022018_space_183944-1560x1026.jpg

The cameraman came dangerously close to the knife-man near the large dumpster. Then the cameraman was immediately in line of fire (downrange from gun, behind knife-man). Bad move on cameraman's part. Good guy with gun did a good job. Those saying he should have shot were not there to assess the demeanor of the knife-man, the surroundings, the chances of hitting someone else. It looked crowded, so not choosing not to shoot may have been influenced by the risk of hitting someone else.
This is true i wasn't there and another thing is that there were lots of people around but walking backwards like that is very dangerous if he tripped over something then he's on the ground or could drop the gun or ACCEDENT discharge the gun .
Backing up like that is never a good idea.

I also heard on the news the lady that was stabbed and later died at the hospital.
Had a active no contact order on him.
So the 1639 people should take a look at the future.

Another weakling projecting onto others EXACTLY what he KNOWS he would do in that situation. He probably thinks all men sit down to pee as well... o_O:rolleyes:
Gavin Newsome, California's next governor is a real piece of work Ex mayor of San Francisco, banged his campaign manager's wife then blamed it on his alcoholism and swore he'd go to rehab but never did. He has the full backing of the Getty family.
He will be the one to finally sink California after he makes it a sanctuary state by imperial decree.

Sorry, as previously mentioned, would not have drawn as "I" was not threatened per se and I would not interject myself into the situation, especially true since WA does not have 'Citizen's Arrest' statutes but rather relies on common case law on a case-by-case situational circumstance.

Further, it excerbated the DV situation, period [do not care of the 'IF' the perb could/would/maybe stabbed someone else mentality] as DV perpetrators are focused on the one thing, which he accomplished, and would have walked away satisfied they accomplished their goal. The scenario of someone pulling a firearm, during/after, never entered the perp's mental perception of how he would exact his revenge on his partner. Therefore encountering someone only served to aggravated the perp as all he wanted to do was walk away!

I feel Good Sam did a awesome job. We are just arm chair quarterbacking here. The interview I saw with him he stated he worked there at Seattle Center but was off that day and just visiting. I seem to remember that The City of Seattle Declared the Seattle Center a "Gun Free Zone" Makes me wonder if he is in hot water at work.

Sad day for the victim, her piece of paper did not protect her.

Even worse for the child involved in this and having to go through it.

I worked as a guard at a nursing home where an estranged partner walked in and shot his ex, a nurse, in the head. Thankfully wsp chased him down and ended him. Sadly he left behind two children who will have to grow up with this knowledge. Too bad they only paid attention to security after the fact.

This was a pretty bad situation, especially in a large open space with a lot of pedestrians completly unaware of what was going on! I can see why the good guy was hesitant to shoot and kept backing up!

Me, I would have shot the tango after the second warning, especially after he starts advancing again! The problem is what is behind the tango, not knowing that, I cannot say IF shooting would have been the safest bet, but with the tango still armed and advancing, I would have sent 3 180 gr hollow points in a slightly upward angle into the tangos chest and head!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top