JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good guy with a gun kept the bad guy from fleeing... Without firing a shot... That's a win/win... Bonus, the armed citizen wasn't man handled by the Seattle police, amazing.... And it was properly portrayed on the news...

Me thinks Purgatory May have frozen over...

CNN must be backlogged with more Don Lemon antics because I didn't see this there. I think the clown running for California governor said it best when asked about civilians with guns. He said he feared untrained people making the situation worse by shooting hysterically, injuring more people. We should wait for the police.

Well a woman and her child may be alive only because someone was willing to step forward and risk everything he has. Amazingly, Seattle police had a moment of clarity and didn't charge the hero.

Interesting how the guy with the knife kept advancing to the fella with the gun...
Nice to see the guy with the gun , keep backing away and giving himself options...
No so good to see that even after being sprayed in the face with mace , the guy with the knife was still able to advance to the guy with the gun...
Andy

CNN must be backlogged with more Don Lemon antics because I didn't see this there. I think the clown running for California governor said it best when asked about civilians with guns. He said he feared untrained people making the situation worse by shooting hysterically, injuring more people. We should wait for the police.

Well a woman and her child may be alive only because someone was willing to step forward and risk everything he has. Amazingly, Seattle police had a moment of clarity and didn't charge the hero.

Another weakling projecting onto others EXACTLY what he KNOWS he would do in that situation. He probably thinks all men sit down to pee as well... o_O:rolleyes:

I get it but I don't when it comes to men needing weapons to attack women. I not saying I have a preference how to attack women but why need a gun or knife on a smaller victim usually known to the attacker?

This is why I give the good guy extra points for keeping his calm.

I like the guy that screams "Get the knife, get the knife!" to the guy that is macing him point-blank in the face.. from thirty feet away.

not really. stfu already

Good guy with a gun kept the bad guy from fleeing... Without firing a shot... That's a win/win... Bonus, the armed citizen wasn't man handled by the Seattle police, amazing.... And it was properly portrayed on the news...

Me thinks Purgatory May have frozen over...

When the Seattle police showed up he put his firearm on the ground. Good thinking,

And then he gets back up, hit him again!!!

I thought for sure that the one time he brought his arms back in that he was going to get shot by that citizen. Pretty close call since the BG was within striking distance.

What about the guy doing the pepper spray... 30', NOT! Wholly moly get a gun!

In the first segment there were people walking blithely by... situational awareness, what?

Bravo performance for the bystander good guy. Tho I might've shot the MF and caused meself a bunch of paperwork. o_O

And then he gets back up, hit him again!!!

I thought for sure that the one time he brought his arms back in that he was going to get shot by that citizen. Pretty close call since the BG was within striking distance.

What about the guy doing the pepper spray... 30', NOT! Wholly moly get a gun!

In the first segment there were people walking blithely by... situational awareness, what?

Bravo performance for the bystander good guy. Tho I might've shot the MF and caused meself a bunch of paperwork. o_O

A good weapon to disarm that POS would be an ASP, a good hard rap on his wrist and that would have relinquished his grasp on that knife.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top