JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you think it is a good idea to carry while living out of your vehicle even if you have a permit that allows you to carry concealed in a vehicle and else where?

I would think that because you basically have to trespass just to find a place to sleep at night you probably wouldn't want to be found carry a loaded firearm when the police come knocking on your window. But I think living out of a vehicle is a bit dangerous when you think about the shady areas one might find themselves in.

OP - I would answer this with a question...since when did the 2nd Amendment only apply to people with a fixed residence?

Edit edit: Ah, never mind...off topic comment self-moderated by me.

Keith

I think it's absolutely a good idea. The vehicle is your home and you have a right to have a loaded weapon in it to protect yourself. It's pretty much like an RV at this point, without the bathroom and bed :( Hope you get a place to lay your head soon. Being in your car leaves you in a very vulnerable position.

I have lost touch with the people I used to know in Everett or I would see if they knew someone who could help you out with a place to park overnight.
Take care and good luck.

It's temporary for sure but I figured Walmart parking lots offered quite a few amenities other lots don't however they tend to be in less that favorable areas. I just don't want to run into any over zealous law enforcement officers, but i'm sure most would understand my situation.

My local Walmart has multiple homeless people that sleep in their cars. They actually spend most of the day there, going inside to use the restroom and purchasing a few small items here and there. They seem like really nice people and I assume are just down on their luck. God forbid if I were ever in that situation you bet I would be armed.

Oklahomie, Everett and Marysville have a higher rate of crime in some areas. Keep an eye open...

Peter

I know I used to work at the Marsyville Walmart and I've seen my fair share of questionable people but I've heard some bad stories about Everett. I currently live in north Everett right
next to a well known drug house, they always have the cops out there armed to teeth whenever they come. And just yesterday a guy pulled a knife on his downstairs neighbor I'm more worried about my kid and his mom i m a pretty OK draw, not as well as if like to be though.

Do you think it is a good idea to carry while living out of your vehicle even if you have a permit that allows you to carry concealed in a vehicle and else where?

I would think that because you basically have to trespass just to find a place to sleep at night you probably wouldn't want to be found carry a loaded firearm when the police come knocking on your window. But I think living out of a vehicle is a bit dangerous when you think about the shady areas one might find themselves in.

Uhm...

Not sure if serious.

I think it's absolutely a good idea. The vehicle is your home and you have a right to have a loaded weapon in it to protect yourself. It's pretty much like an RV at this point, without the bathroom and bed :( Hope you get a place to lay your head soon. Being in your car leaves you in a very vulnerable position.

I have lost touch with the people I used to know in Everett or I would see if they knew someone who could help you out with a place to park overnight.
Take care and good luck.

I appreciate that you would do that for a total stranger, it's good just knowing there are still decent folks out there in the world. I'll figure it all out, I have a LONNNNGGG road to recovery, a lot of bad decisions are starting to come back and bite me the buttocks. But learning is what life is all about.

If I were living out of my car, I'd have it parked at the gym. At least there I can still use all their facilities, and get a hot shower whenever I want.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top