JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Armed American Radio program is on radio station 970 AM now in Portland. 6:00-9:00 PM.

If you'd like to keep your firearms without having to use them against gun confiscators, consider making a contribution to the pro-2A senate candidates in Georgia. Their election is January 5, 2021 - 16 days from now.

Donate to Kelly Loeffler via the internet:

OR, here by check - I'd just send a money order - that way you don't have to provide personal data. Money orders cost less than a dollar at most grocery stores. I would not fill out this form - just send it to the address shown here:

Donate to David Perdue via the internet:

OR here by check (I'd send a money order, and would not fill out the form):

Bump. See comment # 9 above to help the two pro-2A candidates running for US Senate in Georgia. 9 days until the election that will determine whether or not we become felons.

Bump. Armed American Radio program is on radio station 970 AM now in Portland. 6:00-9:00 PM.

Wish there were some HAM frequencies locally that were geared this direction..

Do you mean firearms discussions on HAM radio? That would be good. I can't remember the rules for HAM, would it be allowed?

That the candidates you're promoting are both compromised and bat sh*t crazy doesn't bother you?

Penny, is that you?

To answer your question, they are not compromised or bat sh*t crazy. They are both pro-2A supporters. That is important right now and if they win we will have a chance to stop the worst of the POGC agenda which IS bat sh*t crazy. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top