JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I should have said is that you can pay me to listen to Rush-- you just can't afford it.

hate to tell you but the topic is about armed America radio.

what time does Rush broadcast his part of armed America radio?:huh:

you might check the forum your typing on maybe you got it confused with a anti Rush L. forum.

Dude, no one could pay you to listen to Rush, because no one would. No one cares how you feel about Rush. So now let's get back to the topic of the thread, Armed American radio.

I've tried various radio stations (and TV broadcasts) to learn what's out there. Left or Right, it's ridiculous to argue coherently with the "other side" if you don't even know what they have to say.

Something I figured out while giving both sides a chance was this:

- Overtly liberal stations sound laregely like snide, whiny pantloads, crying about viewpoints that don't measure up to their ideals of what's "correct and just."

Maybe I'm biased, but probably less so than someone unwilling to listen to both sides.

- Armed American radio seems to present information about guns and laws, not blindly partisan political indoctrination. All this without the shrill, castrated tone of fanatics trying to recruit adherents with hysterical chanting, flimsy arguments and slanderous assertions.

To be fair, I work with an even split of conservatives and liberals. Even those who are completely opposed to my viewpoints are intelligent people for whom I have respect.

All I'm trying to say here is that I hope they also notice how reasonable my favorite radio stations sound compared to the frantic shrieking I hear on theirs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top