Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR ARMASIGHT Sirius GEN 2+ SD Night Vision Monocular

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by my65swede, Mar 23, 2014.

1. my65swede

my65swede Beaverton Oregon Active Member

Brand new in the box:
    ARMASIGHT Sirius GEN 2+ SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular for SALE only (no trades, the next cheapest like this one is $1299)
    https://www.armasight.com/night-vision/night-vision-monoculars/armasight-sirius-gen-2-sd-mg/

I also have a very nice ACH (medium) Kevlar helmet with NVG mount, new pads and used Multicam cover. It also has a counter balance on the rear of the helmet. I would sell the helmet and monocular together or separate. $895 for the NVG and $125 for the helmet. Total retail value over $1,600. So if you can't see this is a complete steal then I don't know what to tell you. You absolutely can hunt and shoot with this optic! It's not a toy, it's true military grade equipment.

If interested send me a pm or call/text Jim @ 503-828-2717 Thank you!
    43118082_large.jpg

The Armasight Sirius SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular NSMSIRIUS12MDS1 has been designed to enhance your situational awareness, and keep you seeing everything in front of you. This Night Vision Monocular from Armasight is a spacer.gif high-tech, tough and durable multi-use monocular that delivers great Gen 2+ performance, but at the lowest possible cost. Packed with features, the Armasight Sirius NV Monocular SD w/ Manual Gain is a unit that is equally at home with the hunter as it is with the professional security officer or law enforcement professional. Mission configurable, this Armasight NV Unit can be hand-held, head/helmet mounted; it can be mounted onto a rifle with a variety of different mounts, or it can be mounted in front of a camcorder or camera for night photography. Incredibly for such a low cost unit, the Sirius features manual brightness control, bright light shut-off circuitry and a spot/flood built-in IR illuminator. The Armasight Sirius Night Vision MG SD Monocular is a night vision work-horse that will satisfy the requirements of the most demanding professional or casual night vision user with room to spare.
    Armasight NSMSIRIUS12MDS1: Sirius SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular Gen 2Plus Standard Definition Manual Gain, Black
    Armasight INTL NSMSIRIUS12MIS1: Sirius SDi MG, MP Night Vision Monocular Gen 2Plus Standard Definition
    Specifications for Armasight Sirius SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular:
    IIT Generation:Gen 2+
    Resolution:45-51 lp/mm
    Magnification:1x standard; 3x, 5x, 8x optional
    Total Darkness IR System:Yes
    Multi-Purpose System:Yes
    Photocathode Type:Multi-Alkali
    Battery Life:60 hrs
    Lens System:F1.2, 24 mm
    FOV:40
    Range of Focus:0.25 to Infinity
    Diopter Adjustment:-5, +5 dpt
    Controls:Direct
    Bright Light Cut-off:Yes
    Automatic Shut-off System:Yes
    Infrared Illuminator:Yes (built in with flood lens)
    IR Indicator:Yes (in FOV)
    Low Battery Indicator:Yes (in FOV)
    Power Supply:1x 3 V lithium, or 1x 1.5 V AA Alkaline
    Environmental Rating:Waterproof / MIL-810F Compliant
    Operating Temperature:-51 to +49 C
    Storage Temperature:-50 to +70 C
    Dimensions:157 x 60 x 75 / 6.2 x 2.4 x 2.9 (LxWxH, mm/in)
    Weight:
    0.46 kg/ 1.0 lbs
    Sorry, no sales or shipping outside the continental US (lower 48 only) ITARS restricted item.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

Good deal on the helmet

my65swede likes this.
  3. my65swede

It's a fantastic deal on the NVG also ;)

4. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

any trades on the helmet

5. my65swede

I would prefer to sell it outright at this point or include it in a trade with the NVG. It's a very nice set and would save someone a lot of money tracking down all you'd need for the set up. I will keep it in mind, thanks for asking.

6. Irishragamuffin

Irishragamuffin Hillsboro, OR Member

Great deal on the night vision. Runs $1400 new. Too bad, I just recently sold a 5.56 to fund a night vision purchase.

my65swede likes this.
  7. my65swede

*****************************************************************************************

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  8. my65swede

Still up...

9. Bigd6943

Bigd6943 In the all year rain state Active Member

Still have this??
    Let me know thanks.

10. my65swede

Sorry, no.

Thread Status: