JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am getting more into long range steel shooting and the AR-10 is just sitting. A great gun out to 800 yards, but we are getting out twice that far. So, I think I will offer it up.

Armalite semi auto sniper system AR-10 with 16 inch barrel
Noveske N6 lower upgrade
Rock river national match trigger group
(6) factory Armalite mags. (2) 25 rounders and (4) 20 rounders

Rifle is in excellent condition. Round count is under 400ish. Accuracy is right at 1/2 MOA with me shooting it. ACC Blackout is included. The SASS has the adjustable factory gas block to shoot while suppressed. PRS stock included.

Not included in sale. Scope, rings, AFG, bi-pod

Trades I am looking for with cash added:
1) Remington 700 in 308 with a 24 inch plus barrel.
2) Sig 1911
3) Kimber 1911
4) Over/Under shot gun
5) Nightforce scope
6) Ruger 77/22, 77/22 mag, 77/17
7) Kimber Montana or Varmint in 223, 243, 7mm-08, 260
8) Swarovski Binoculars
9) Leica 1600

Price is $2000.00 firm cash or trade value of 2500.00 Base price on a new SASS is 3100.00 without the extra mags and the ACC Blackout.
PM me any trade offers or questions.
Thanks, John

AR-10 002.jpg

AR-10 004.jpg

AR-10 007.jpg

AR-10 008.jpg

AR-10 003.jpg

PLEASE. Any one making a reply on this rifle, please have a firm offer. I have had several members interested in the rifle, but have only offered up a rifle with no mention of making up the difference in value with either added trade or cash. It has been like pulling teeth. No, I am not going to trade my 2500.00 rifle for your rifle straight. I am very easy to work with, and have posted my cash and trade values up front. Please do the same in your reply. A good example would be: I have a XXXX 308 rifle with XXX rounds fired with XXX base and rings and XXXX work done to it. I value my rifle at XXXX. I am offering it and XXXX cash to you for your rifle. This is not a fishing trip for me. I will add that most of my problems have been with members with little or no feedback score. You will see by my feedback score that I am NO BS member.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.