JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Several rifles on the block. I can't keep them all and if they don't get shot regularly they are going down range.

Armalite National Match 20" rifle .223 Last drop to $950 for the package
This is a factory NM rifle so its spec for high power if I am not mistaken. Weighted free floated barrel and butt stock. SS barrel and 2 stage match trigger. All factory from what I can tell from doing a little surfing. I have a box of some loaded ammo, some brass, some primers, and a set of dies. This was shot in rifle matches by the previous owner. The load data is not available unfortunately but the rounds I have are what he was competing with. It comes with a plastic hard case. Unknown round count and I can not find the single shot sled that was used with the long OAL match ammo. Dropped to $1050 for the works

Olympic Arms FAL Last drop to $800
This was built by Skip Fletcher former Olympic Armorer-Not sure what type of kit was used but it is a fairly rare Olympic Receiver used in the build. There are a couple of ugly marks on the muzzle break from removal. I had flash hider for it but haven't been able to locate it. 1 magazine- Dropped to $850 for this one.

Springfield Armory Socom Urban Camo SOLD ON GB....
This is a limited production factory rifle-NIB-This one is up for trade as I would like to see something neat in 308 in trade-Like to see higher end AR platform or the likes-High end 1911's might work. $2000 absolutely firm if we are talking a cash deal. Won't cry if this one stays in the safe...

These are listed on several boards and sites so email will be first in line...

ArmaliteNM_zps20ffef3a.jpg ArmaliteNM20lower_zpsb395176d.jpg OlyFAL_zpsf89c06c6.jpg Socom_zps30dbff5e.jpg

Last Edited:
All trade a thompson contender 4 barrels and two scope for an ar it has an 22lr ,357mag,223 heavy barrel ,30 30 super 14 I can text pics

I know this is a silly question, but I was curious if you are interested in selling only the stock on the M1A? I have been looking for the urban camo stock for my Socom.

Sorry for non replies...I guess when people post questions it doesn't notify me...

Please email questions.

I know a guy in Kentucky that has the brother of that FAL. It is a phenomenal shooter and that is a phenomenal price, someone is going to be a lucky FAL owner.....too bad I blew my taxes already

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.