Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA Armalite NM, Olympic FAL, M1A Socom Urban Camo

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Belial, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Belial

Belial Vancouver, WA Active Member

Several rifles on the block. I can't keep them all and if they don't get shot regularly they are going down range.

Armalite National Match 20" rifle .223 Last drop to $950 for the package
    This is a factory NM rifle so its spec for high power if I am not mistaken. Weighted free floated barrel and butt stock. SS barrel and 2 stage match trigger. All factory from what I can tell from doing a little surfing. I have a box of some loaded ammo, some brass, some primers, and a set of dies. This was shot in rifle matches by the previous owner. The load data is not available unfortunately but the rounds I have are what he was competing with. It comes with a plastic hard case. Unknown round count and I can not find the single shot sled that was used with the long OAL match ammo. Dropped to $1050 for the works
    ArmaliteNM_zps20ffef3a.jpg
    ArmaliteNM20lower_zpsb395176d.jpg

Olympic Arms FAL Last drop to $800
    This was built by Skip Fletcher former Olympic Armorer-Not sure what type of kit was used but it is a fairly rare Olympic Receiver used in the build. There are a couple of ugly marks on the muzzle break from removal. I had flash hider for it but haven't been able to locate it. 1 magazine- Dropped to $850 for this one.
    OlyFAL_zpsf89c06c6.jpg

Springfield Armory Socom Urban Camo SOLD ON GB....
    This is a limited production factory rifle-NIB-This one is up for trade as I would like to see something neat in 308 in trade-Like to see higher end AR platform or the likes-High end 1911's might work. $2000 absolutely firm if we are talking a cash deal. Won't cry if this one stays in the safe...
    Socom_zps30dbff5e.jpg

These are listed on several boards and sites so email will be first in line...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  2. 7mm ed

7mm ed napavine Member

All trade a thompson contender 4 barrels and two scope for an ar it has an 22lr ,357mag,223 heavy barrel ,30 30 super 14 I can text pics

3. SCannon

SCannon Battle Ground, WA Active Member

Any interest in a Spikes AR Pistol in 300blk?

4. Belial

I have several AR pistols on the block already ,but thanks for the offer...

Thanks but not really in my wheel house...

5. belcher

belcher vancouver wa Active Member

I'm afraid to ask, but what your price on the socom?

6. englishbob

englishbob seattle Member

What caliber is the armalite

7. Don Cooper

Don Cooper New Member

I know this is a silly question, but I was curious if you are interested in selling only the stock on the M1A? I have been looking for the urban camo stock for my Socom.

8. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

armalite is 5.56/.223

hahahahahaha have not heard anyone mention Skip in a couple four or five years.

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Sub Light Speed Well-Known Member

If you still have the FN/FAL for sale let me know!!! Very interested! handlegreen@hotmail.com
    I live in Oregon and can pass any background check!

10. Belial

Sorry for non replies...I guess when people post questions it doesn't notify me...

Please email questions.

11. oli700

oli700 Rogue Valley Well-Known Member

I know a guy in Kentucky that has the brother of that FAL. It is a phenomenal shooter and that is a phenomenal price, someone is going to be a lucky FAL owner.....too bad I blew my taxes already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.