JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am getting some of my Armalites as I have a few to many and making room for a couple of more on order. This Armalite is in NIB condition and shoots very well and all chromed lined and tactical 2 stage trigger. The color is green just the stock and handguards.

The price is $850 firm and worth every penny plus lifetime warranty and only has about 60 rounds through it.

Might consider some trades but no 22, shotguns, Glocks, ect..... Looking for like new 1911's or like new rifles in .308

Pics will be up shortly since it is late and I am not taking pictures at 2am.

Like I said just as good as NIB and excellent shooter

Any questions just ask and I will be glad to answer

Thanks,

Scott

Link: <broken link removed>

Here are some specs:

750 at the journal (under the gas block)
Length of Pull: 14 1/2"
Semi-Auto

Model: A4 Rifle with Black or Green Furniture
Caliber: .223/5.56 X 45 mm NATO
Barrel: 20" Double Lapped, Chrome Lined\Chrome Moly Vanadium MIL-B-11595-E, Threaded 1/2x28
Rifling Twist: RH 1:9" 52-69 Grain Ammo
Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
Front Sight Base: Gas Block with Picatinny Rail
Upper Receiver: Forged Flattop with Picatinny Rail & Laser Engraved Rail Numbering, 7075-T6 Aluminum
Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum (forged)
Trigger: Tactical Two Stage, 1st Stage 3.5 lbs - 2nd Stage Approximately 5-6 lbs.
Overall Length: 39.5"
Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
Finish: Anodized Aluminum Upper/Lower Receiver, Manganese Phosphated Steel Barrel
Accuracy: 1.5 - 2 MOA
Included with Rifle: One 30 Round Magazine, Sling, Black Case, Owner's Manual, Limited Lifetime Warranty